Skip to content

HB Arts Lair – CLOSED!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley HB Arts Lair – CLOSED!

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 630 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRopQul0iQUxHZQT1Y6ZWwI8HdxTIibqqG7XSSARd-k__RM4kUVZw[/img]

The airship from the movie Stardust, one of my favorite fantasy stories…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

@mrsexlover: sorry, i never had seen them before….

Should I continue with the story of Talon in Libidous HB? That is a story thread long dead…

Bear, it will be great to continue it, but fron Janine answer to my request few times ago, seems like there is low interest in it at the moment, even if i'm planning to go with my char, the dragon girl, and use the piece i had post in the Fantasy Tale thread.

I'll probably going to post it as a stand alone project, but we can talk about it with Brandy, Lover and Adera too….btw…..where is our sweet Adera!?

tangoracer
    Participant

My love you have my backing to carry on with your story

hentaiboy69
    Participant

* Hellooooo alllll! this is the electronic secretary of the HB Arts Lair! Sorry for no new update, but Master is not sleeping all time (well, actualy he does, after the change of time shift….), just it's a little early to show you all some progress f his new project!

Stay tuined, news soon as possible! *

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya electronic secretary…

Well… if your master would get out of the room once in awhile, he just might find the time.  lol

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Lol, Pafe……..you are so right! :

But this time it's something i had never try before, so i'm not sure about how it will come out…..probably not perfect, pobably not so good…..hope it looks decent, at last!

Kingdustin
    Participant

Hello everyone

Loving your work a lot HB, I'm very impressed with your improvements. also love the map you made.  Its looking good but you can alway add more detail to them. but as they stand, there still looking amazing . I'm also loving the back story as well.

keep up good work and if need help with something let us know in more detail.

take care. 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

thanks for your effort, dustin, and welcome back, my friend!

Kingdustin
    Participant

Thanks HB , feels good to be back but don't know how long I will be back for.

I read that you need help with races for your story/ world. let me know what kind setting your story take place in.

steam punk fantasy

Fantasy middle evil

Futuristic Fantasy

or Futuristic steam punk middle evil Fantasy 

let me know, I will pitch some race idea with you then.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

The story is on its way (my dragon girl had her first chapter here in the forum, but i want to change something) and it's a medieval fantasy one

Kingdustin
    Participant

is this the one with the Naga girl in it? if not can you post a link to the story.

Goblins or Imps
    Lupins or Kobold
    Dragons or The Brood (witch are like human dragon hybrid, witch have the power to turn into a Dragon)
    Demon & Angels can add for a good story twist. now they don't have be like all power and religions types. personally Demon and Angels can take the place of like Dark Elves and Elves.
    Golems would be cool. semi big race made of stone flesh. you make them one of those shy race that hide and don't take part. they can also replace dwarfs. even better give the back story to the race of dwarf witch turn them all into living stone giants.
    undead race of moving skeleton feral in nature and very brutal. this race can used as sort of curse before a victim as fallen.

let me know what you think, if you need help with back story for race I could give it try for you.
    these are just some off top of my head.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

thanks for offert, Dustin……it's really appreciated!

now, to let you understand a little better what i'm doing, i think you have to read a bit this thread https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,950.0.html, the place where everything start, and then at the part of the story i post here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,947.30.html

at last, those are a couple of pics i would like to use as reference for the race who live in the floating land

Venomancer_by_Vogun.jpg

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Aaaand yes……at last there is a new piece…..

i know i know, i don't had post many things recently but with the Contest deadline knocking at the door, i wasn't able to do other stuff! But don't worry……i'm planning something and had started it but it will be a little long project.

Aaaanyway, soon i have something to show you, something we can use in some of our favourite place….

oh, i forgot……i'm cursing my usb key cause yesterday i discover it's broken and there i had the Dragon Lady story with the updated version! AAAARGH! CRAP!

sigh….must redo all……. :'(

Brandybee
    Participant

Love your concepts HB,  I always enjoy putting the names to your images…. by the way …  Nice ass Tango … soon to bared in the AB&G  lol mmmm

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Thanks, Brandy! When i can, there is a thing i want to try using the 3D component of Autodcad……this!

Hope i can realize it…….i'm sure it will be a nice add to my stuff for some great pic! and, of course, i want to improve ligths adding shadows properly!

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 630 total)
  • The topic ‘HB Arts Lair – CLOSED!’ is closed to new replies.