Skip to content

HB Arts Lair – CLOSED!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley HB Arts Lair – CLOSED!

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 630 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

Little news about the cleaning of this thread: planning to leave it up but closing it……i don't want to lose all your nice comment! of course, i'll gonna change the name or maybe the next one will not be “HB Arts Lair” but different…..have to seriously think about it!

hukk
    Participant

Suggestions for possible Thread name. “The fantabulous, Sexy, Marvelous, Art Exhibition…hosted by HB”. I hope that title isn't too long. 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

No, no long enough…..  :

lol, Hukk!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hello all!

As you can see, my lair is now open again for posts but i take the decision to remove sevar stuff i posted and linked post some of you made about them. I know, this mean i lost many sweet comment, but i think it was the right thing to do, after pondering it for lot of time.

Hope i can show you more soon……

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Ok….fixed the light on Vanisia……muuuuch better!

vanisia_at_the_beach_by_hentaiboy77-d6e7v83.png

Lovely HB  where is this work  from I love the skin on her  face  and the dress.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I have done it using a 3D program called Poser. it's possible to buy models or there are other free to download, of course if you buy them, they have better quality……but even some free one is pretty good!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

It's been a while seens i upload here something, but at last i found a better free gif creator and adjusted one of the pics of the saquence, so….enjoy this pole dancing!

bluedenim
    Participant

Amazing……..
    Well done Sweetie!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

thanks to both, i'm very happy to read you like it!

Jusyt now, i remembered about i can put here the link of the high resolution sequence, but it's not going to be a gif format, so…..i think this suit quiet well anyway!

Lover
    Participant

lol well done hb

hentaiboy69
    Participant

It's been a while, but at last, i decided to post here a full view of my female characters in a fantasy world.

Some of them are taking part in me Chronicles, other are just idea i sketched……hope you enjoy them all and this pic can help to give a better look at them, even from proportion!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Thank you, Brandy! Two or three of them need some rework, but i'm proud enough of their design……hope i can use all iof them in my chronicles or in other stories….let's see! and, of course, i hope you like to help me again with your excellent description!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I own you a foot massage or two! 

hukk
    Participant

Nice drawings HB. I should really come to this section more often. Top notch work.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Thanks my friend, you are always welcome here! And let me give you a big welcome back on forum too!

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 630 total)
  • The topic ‘HB Arts Lair – CLOSED!’ is closed to new replies.