Skip to content

HB Arts Lair – CLOSED!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley HB Arts Lair – CLOSED!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 630 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Hmmmmmm no… just looking forward to see your clothes

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Like your concept HB, now I  can imagine a bit better real Achat B&G.

Wait to see the rough sketch of the room i'm working on….. 

Edit:
    A sketch of an ipotetic room ispired to the B&G!
    scansione0005e.jpg

and here the area from a top view:

Some explanation…..area 1 can be use in place of the bed and 2 for couch pose. Area 3 maybe for the glory hole, using the curtin (lol!  ) and on area 4 (the bar) maybe at the wall…..
    For lap dance we have a pole in the front part of the catwalk. the partner can sit on the front couch.

That's a simple idea who jump in my mind yesterday and i had realize it….hope someone like it!

p.s.:
    @Rukya: the “AChat Bar & Grill” on the curtain can be replaced whit the AChat logo!

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm a room like this will cost minimum 2000 A$ 

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Well I think the Achat's Bar & Grill will become a world of his own 

…hhhmmm will I buy it for this cost ??? …. maybe yes, even I am familiar now with my ” interrogation room” 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well I think the Achat's Bar & Grill will become a world of his own 

…hhhmmm will I buy it for this cost ??? …. maybe yes, even I am familiar now with my ” interrogation room” 

maybe i have to take a visit at your interrogation room Evelyne…….but not sure i can be the good cop all the time!   

and Rukya……yes, it will probably be an expencive one, but if they work it how i had explain and add some good light effect for every area, man, i'll buy it and call all my friends for a drink!

of course, i would like it more like a common area for, let say, 10 to 15 peoples

Rukya
    Participant

lol , i dont bough the yatch cause i find it too pricy , so i will surely not buy a room at this price 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I hve the same feeling, Rukya….but for a real good room, at least i will spend them!

Lover
    Participant

I don't see any reason for this price. Sure it will be expnesive but I don't believe they make it more then 1000A$.. that might be a limit.

Rukya
    Participant

the yatch is at 1300 or 1400 so 1000 is not a limit . Talking of the yatch , there is still a problem of camera , another reason i have to not buy it

Lover
    Participant

The yacht costs 1499A$. But i'm not sure if it was a success for them. Well… we know more when the next room is coming up

Rukya
    Participant

yes we'll see , and maybe the yatch had not the hoped success and its why LGBT have no poses . hope not personnaly lol  , cause it will not be fair to make pay the LGBT for a room Who have clearly males as target customers 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Dunno if some of you remember it, but a room like this was mentioned by me long time ago, when we were talking about a threesome dance pose…..honestly, guys….i'd like a lot that idea for the pose, cause i think we need more LGBT in first, but i like to see some everyday pose. aaand a room like this for 10 or 15 users is perfect for a chat or just enjoyin a night out.

and yes, i know you can RPing it, but maybe it's time AChat gonna open a little to new stuff of this type

Rukya
    Participant

the idea of a room “massively” used is good , but …. cause there is a but … just for chat .

As i said when you proposed the idea of a 3some pole or lap dance , this will be really turn off actually to do these both poses as 3some cause :

1 – Two peoples able to stop the move of the dancer(s) just cause they make the move enjoy is hmmm silly

2 – About the pole dance , actually i fall asleep seeing only one dancer on the pole , so with two …. aie aie aie .

3 – still the problem … it is one in these poses … of returning to the basic move each time you change of move .

ex ( 2 dancers , 1 watcher ) : dancer 1 massage her breasts ==> nothing bad
                                                    dancer 2 massage her breasts ==> dancer 1 auto return to basic pose
                                                    watcher enjoy ===========> dancer 2 return to basic pose
                                                    dancer 1 caresses her butt ====> watcher return to basic pose ( hmmm seem he/she dont like the dance , bad  )

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I know that, Rukya…..infact, the two dance (pole and slow) are the one who need the biggest update! we all know that!

bluedenim
    Participant

I'll agree with that!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 630 total)
  • The topic ‘HB Arts Lair – CLOSED!’ is closed to new replies.