Skip to content

HB Arts Lair – CLOSED!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley HB Arts Lair – CLOSED!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 630 total)
  • Author
    tangoracer
    Participant

HB    love the  sketch  looking good

all you need is Lover on the stage  hheheheheh

Lover
    Participant

ROFL… so it seems i'm an inspiration for him

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Tango…….don't tempt me! 

Rukya
    Participant

I know that, Rukya…..infact, the two dance (pole and slow) are the one who need the biggest update! we all know that!

Why the slow dance ? its nice like it is  .ok the receiver need little more moves but thats all 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

same problem of the lap dance…..why when i'm sitting on man thighs with his face on my tits and i wan to kiss him i have to go back on the original position!?

Rukya
    Participant

yes , why move to take quasi the same position 

Alita
    Participant

heheh That Achat bar layout is great idea for a massive achat user room.    looking at the top down lay out i see a few things that can be used.  for example

the bar can have people sitting at it maybe 8 or more people and 2 people can sit/dance on top of the bar.  hmmm 2 bar tenders  so just that one section can have 12 people.

the stage looks big and has 2 parts so 2 dancers can be on the back stage and it there are 2 poles 2 dancers can double pole dance.  would fit 4 dancers there.  i think it should be changed alittle to add stools around the edge of the stage with pole (marked as no.1 in the picture).  gets more people in that room i would think it would fit 14 people total of 18 people could use the stage area.

the couches/booth (marked no.2)  should be moved back a little so it can have dances in front. so maybe 12 people can sit with 12 dancers total of 24 people. 

also i think behind the couches/booth area should be kinda like a dance floor area where people can stand, dance / mingle.  maybe make it a 24 person user space too. 

Total the entire room could hold 78 people   and it would be a perfect meet and great space.  But the area can used for four-play like lap dances, pole dances, regular dancing, erotic/strip dancing, kissing etc. and for something more a couple or group can leave and join a private room together.  Basically some limited sexually contact in the bar so it keeps the core or achat  'personal rooms/scenes'  going.  Hmmm the next issue would be how to handle the chat of 78 people in one room it could get a little crazy.

The solution would be to add new chat channels.  basically we would have the room broke down into small triangle area where only 3/4 people can hear standard chat.  then users would type /area or /a and only people in the area your in will hear you.  the bar would be broken down into 4 areas, Bar, Stage, Booths, Dance Floor

/area hi everyone at the bar!    (and everyone siting at the bar would see what you said)

now to shout in the entire room you would use the same concept as /area but just type /room and everyone in the bar will see it. 

Chatting will require 4 tabs.

1.) All tab, with would show all the chats going on  (warning this will be flooded in a busy room)
    2.) Personal tab, which functions just like the chat we have now and work for the small triangle areas for 3 or 4 people in bar.
    3.) Area Tab, for the areas of the bar
    4.) Room Tab, would be only the chats for the entire bar

lol I think maybe i put too much thought into this what do you think guys & gals

Brandybee
    Participant

Actually I think your thoughts about the AB&G  and HB 's plans are amazing … As I seem to be the Bar owner now & part of the management team, thanks to the unexpected Police Raid, I love your ideas and thinking … infact, please come down … Drinks are on the house… Yehaw .. and the Country Boys & Girl will serenade you all to your hearts content 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

@Alita: well, maybe 78 people are too much and we can run into lag problem. I think a room like that well be for a max of 20-25 users.

About your idea about space here and there is good. anyway, consider that sketch just an idea on how it can be and space can be modifed.
    And very nice idea on the action too, i like them, specially the possibility t dance on the counter!

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm 20 – 25 ?

I dont think its possible , the avatars are really detailled and if they do the room like you design it , up to 15 will be really laggy

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well, Rukya, i don't think so…well, not so much. 20-25 users for room isn't a big number and i know the detail are pretty good (not the best i had see….some MMo are moooore good detailed then AChat!) but if you take a close look at char, the polygon number isn't so high (i had notice little square angle on legs)

Aaanyway, this will remain just a dream, for how things go here…..in a year of premium membership (just renew yesterday, miaooo!) only two new room. another lack in the release!

Lover
    Participant

I also see the danger of troubles with the interface if too many avas are inside one room. And the chat at all would be a mess – 50 people talking… my head would get crazy…lol.

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

I love this idea of a community room.  We really don't need to have our avatars interacting if we could have the room be enabled for chatting.  The old MIRC chat rooms and the old AOL chat rooms used to accomodate a lot of people, and we would just chat.  No graphics, except by the clever ones who could manipulate the keyboard characters to create images.

That would be awsome to do here, especially for these new threads that have opened up, such as the Bar & Grill and the Ice House.  I know it would take an overhaul of the chat system in the AChat realm itself, and I'm sure that's not easy to do, but I think (and this only my opinion) that it would make the experience so much more fun.

So, for me… I wouldn't need the avatars in the room as long as we could all chat together.  Although I know it can be done.  I also play LOTRO ('though not so much any more) and they can pile dozens upon dozens of avatars into one room, but their membership fee is a lot more expensive than AChat's.  Either way, I'm sure with this crew we have participating in the Forum it would be great. 

But… before any changes are made to the experiences of AChat, more poses for the ALL the sexual orientations should be considered and implimented.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Thanks for sharing your idea, Pafe! and at this point, i want to add mine to yours: not being able to don't see others avatar isn't so good, in my opinion. At this point, i prefer to see them sitting around the area and having 2 or maybe 3 animation, just to don't have the impression of staring at a picture all the time.

And maybe, just an idea, to give the chance to make a perform on the stage: pole dance or lap dance or whatelse! something simple but who can raise a bit the enterteinment!

Rukya
    Participant

i think you need to create another game for this lol

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 630 total)
  • The topic ‘HB Arts Lair – CLOSED!’ is closed to new replies.