Skip to content

HB Arts Lair – CLOSED!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley HB Arts Lair – CLOSED!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 630 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmh, not necessary…..i don't think it's too hard to do with few animation. The real problem is if there is a chance dev-team gonna open the door to common room. that's all!

Rukya
    Participant

for this kind of room to work , we need to be able to enter a room when there is yet peoples in it , and if i remember , its not possible actually .

Or 2nd option , you find 20 or 30 friends who want enter in room exactly in same time as you and you do the invit .

Hmmm i wonder witch size will be the invitation window for 30 peoples

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Rukya, everything can change….AChat only take a “little” more time to do it…….let's see what gonna happend in next months!

I'll gonna hope till the end we can have something similar soon or later!

Alita
    Participant

I agree maybe make a few smaller rooms or a complex that you can move to different types of rooms that hold like 20/25 people.    but i just thought of another thing that might make the devs look at it.  you can have general room nothing really happens, maybe just the basic dance & sit down open to everyone just meet and great etc.  But the bar/club which would be more erotic  would be premium users only and if  invited by a premium user which would make people want to buy the 3 day & 1 month pass more often.  And it would be creating revenue for achat in the process etc. 

Rukya
    Participant

it will dont make any revenue , cause the pass are buy with A$ , and A$ is not real money but just game money , and the ones who buy the pass do it with the A$ they receive from gifts

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well, change of subject at last is needed………   

A try out for the colorizing version of Warrior Princess BrandyBee! the line are not the final work, just the lineart i had use to prepare it…..soon the final version! (or i hope so!  )

scansione0001v.jpg

Blu, red aaaand white for the clothes. silver and gold for the weapon and the shield!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yes, i changed them to resemble more your avi…..so, you can imagine their colour!

P.S:  i had completed the shield too…..eh eh eh! that was my secret weapon in our fight! Your defense was weak! 

Brandybee
    Participant

Grrrrrrrrrrr  buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  LMAO

She's fabulous … thank you so much .

Lydiarose
    Participant

i have see it done on other games,, where you can enter a room with 20 to 30 people in it,, some are out dance and some are sitting down at tables chatting

Marilyn
    Participant

Great art hentai! I like it! Cant wait to see the final result! 
    Keep them coming!

Alita
    Participant

it will dont make any revenue , cause the pass are buy with A$ , and A$ is not real money but just game money , and the ones who buy the pass do it with the A$ they receive from gifts

your right in that aspect, but meant will someone has to buy the A$ to gift it to someone or pay for a subscription.  that's where the revenue comes from for the devs, and I was meaning revenue as for the dev team  not users.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Great art hentai! I like it! Cant wait to see the final result! 
    Keep them coming!

Hope i can work on it in the week end or next week. Basically, after this i have another ready for final work, then i have to concentrate on the B&G poster and then…..who know!

Aaaanyway stay tuned if you want to see them!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Grrrrrrrrrrr   buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   LMAO

She's fabulous … thank you so much .

Brandy, i have only a doubt about the colour of the boots: brown (or black) or blu like the dress!? mmmmhhmm

Brandybee
    Participant

Black , to go with my wicked side …. hehe    😮

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Let's go with black leather boots then…….
    it will be a little pain realizing the gold and silver parts, but i have a couple of idea on how do them. They will shine in the last summer sun!

and after this work, let's get ready for a space trip! no more hint, pals!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 630 total)
  • The topic ‘HB Arts Lair – CLOSED!’ is closed to new replies.