Skip to content

Heartbreak Hotel.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love Heartbreak Hotel.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    ssgt
    Participant

How many of us have been hurt or have hurt someone on here. 
    This is the place to come and get all the anger, hurt or whatever you feel out and make a new start.  (No names)
    Heal friendships.

ssgt
    Participant

Guess since I open this I should be the first to ask for forgiveness.  I have have been upset with people on here and i havent acted in a very dignified manner many times.  To all I have offended I seek forgiveness, I am Truly Sorry.  Hope this is the first step in learning humility.

Kingdustin
    Participant

I have done it. sadly to say its lying. I mostly lie because I have trust issue.

but I have gotten better about being honest .

I have to thank to special someone I met here in a-chat for helping me get to trust again.

I also have been know to hurt other by lying to protect them or someone els. in the end the lie do come clean this is were the hurting come to play.

I have also hurt some one i loved because of a prank I played, It was wrong of me i know it was but did it anyways and the Guy took took it quite seriously.all most destroyed a very long relationship. no details. I like to say I'm really sorry about that one for those who were involved.

Can't say anyone has hurt me on here or in the in the game that I can remember. I know that other have reasons for why they do things, so i like to find out the truth before I pass judgment on someone and i also put my self in there shoes and see what would I have done. once the air is cleaner I then able know whether i can forgive or not.

Lydiarose
    Participant

sorry do not get the name Heartbreak hotel  should you have not call it Ask forgiveness Hotel

Brandybee
    Participant

To all those I've loved and lost,  …  it sure was good while it lasted  😮  If I hurt you, I am sorry for that, it was never my intention but in saying that,  I feel honesty in such situations is always best…  and if it was never meant to be..  to stay… would be untrue to the relationship… who really wants that ? 

To ones who hurt me … the same applies… rather you move on, than stay out of pity or obligation .. so the door of friendship is and will always be open, even if I'm bruised

To ones still here ….  it sure is good  :-*

To the ones yet to meet …  Hang on for the ride  hehe 

old_goat
    Participant

It happened to me recently.
    Put my heart into the game and touched another's only to break it.
    Hurts like hell too.
    But I always try to say.
    Life, as we know it, goes on.
    :'(

redsonya1
    Participant

Life i know it's hard without true people around you.Few times i wanted to leave achat cuz i get hurt here and felt i hurt some of people here cuz my stupid mouth with saying bye and i will not return.When i turn around i see my family members here and friends i care for them so much , maybe i will sound like addict to achat but no i'm not. Just i can't go one day without my friends here who care for me, family who was with me when i felt bad , when i fall they pick me up and hug me. Send love and kisses to my family and friends. Who ever say achat is just game they LIE. it's world where i find my loves , my family my friends

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

[img]http://www.youignite.me/gal/var/resizes/Pictures/Wisdom_Quotes_110.jpg?m=1353220926[/img]

this says it all

old_goat
    Participant

I miss Sunny.
    Wonder about her almost every day.
    Will have to finish our story alone I guess.
    Sad.

Brandybee
    Participant

Finish it and dedicate it to what you had.  I'd  love to read it 

images.jpg

ItsAmy123
    Participant

*Follow Your Heart*

They say: “To love, you gotta learn to let go”

What they fail to mention is how hard the process of letting go is in itself and to what lengths of self-hurt, along with hurting that significant other, one has to go through.

But I guess that's life eh? No time for self-pity. Just gotta keep it moving cause that's the only thing one can do.

Pookie77
    Participant

zoerink
    Participant

The big truth!!!

Pookie77
    Participant

Pookie77
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.