Skip to content

Kissmedeeply. Hello :)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Kissmedeeply. Hello :)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Kissmedeeply
    Participant

hello, sorry if this is not right thing to do but this is my first post.
    I met some really nice sexy people here and just wanted to say hello.
    Sorry if this is wrong thing to write here. 🙂

Kissmedeeply
    Participant

lol, obviously i was wrong to post her as nobody replied, Sorry everyone. 🙁

Bear
    Participant

oh don't be…  not certain if there is a right place.. welcome to the forum … it just has been slow here this week. We urge you to join in the discussions… let us know your thoughts, experiences.. and join the play…

Kissmedeeply
    Participant

Oh, thank you Bear, nice of you to reply, i was feeling a bit stupid for posting. xx

🙂

Adera
    Participant

Welcome to the forum… I would have welcomed you earlier if I wasn’t out clubbing. : 🙂 😛

alstott
    Participant

Hellooooo…welcome to the forum…well i was club hopping too…so sorry for welcome you so late..but for that it's an extra warm one
    oh btw Adera i didn't seen you out there…well maybe i searched in the wrong city..country..planet ? 

TightFit74
    Participant

I see you have met most of the club already Welcome to the forum. I just came back from a holiday so I was not able to reply earlier. I look forward to hearing from you. Both on forum as in the game

Kissmedeeply
    Participant

Oh, what nice kind remarks. thank you so very much for making me feel welcome. maybe i can repay you all in some way. Invite me and see!

Ardeur
    Participant

Over all the forum group is a warm bunch of people, so it's hard not to feel welcome. We do have at least one grouch, but sometimes I feel like it's all an act and he's laughing his ass off after he's been at it again… 

Anyway, I check in every now and then, so don't feel ignored by me if I don't reply instantly and of course welcome to the raunchy bunch…  :-*

Fantasy
    Participant

im pretty new myself, welcome, hope u like it here, and jump in with both feet anytime, lol

Brandybee
    Participant

Sorry, a bit late on this one … it escaped me .. sorry kissmedeeply.. welcome to Forum, please pop into the Achat Bar & Grill, first drink is on the house  or maybe try a yard of ale and then our bronco bill … 

look forward to seeing you there. have fun now  😮

Marilyn
    Participant

I bit late too
    Welcome aboard!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.