Skip to content

LaShera. Hello!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself LaShera. Hello!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    LaShera
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I am new to the game and just wanted to introduce myself. I hope to have lots fun and meet new people. I may need a little help getting around. I’m a Achat virgin lol. Anyway, I love to have fun so add me if you like. Kisses….

Lover
    Participant

Hello LaShera,

it's a good idea to join the forum – I'm sure many members will help you Look around the forum, share your ideas and wishes and most of all have fun in our little village.
    Send me a pm with your birhday (just day & month, we don't publish the year) cause we want to send you greetings on your special day. Though i also hope you will have many special days here

How to send a pm:
    – On the left side you see my pic, below is a white box
    – Click this box and you get a new site – just type your text and send

stray
    Participant

Welcome LaShera

tangoracer
    Participant

Welcome LaShera

Have fun in the world that is the forum village

Anonymous

Enchanté LaShera

Fun and meeting new people is all what this crazy village is about. Enjoy being among us and you wouldn't lack intentions of help and may be few more things :p

hentaiboy69
    Participant

LaShera, i'm glad you find the way for the forum village, so……BIG WELLCOME FOR YOU!
    Feel free to take a look around and add your idea and comment about what did you like to see in AChat and about the forum!

And if yo like, send me or Lover a message with your birthday……we gonna greet you and have a party! 

p.s.:  WE LOOOVE PARTYYYYYYY!

Brandybee
    Participant

Echoing the others. A big massive Welcome to Forum.  Its a great place to meet & make new friends.

There's lots to check out so just take your time to look at some of the topics and please post any of your views and ideas.

There's games ,  erotic stories,  intertwining role play in the Achat Bar & Grill,  and various fashion houses and galleries in Artists alley.

Enjoy and if you need any help, just ask 

SnowBunny78
    Participant

Welcome to the forums of Achat, LaShera.  Have fun and enjoy the stories here. There is alot of us around if you have questions I am sure anyone would be glad to help you. 

freddie
    Participant

Welcome LaShera
    You've found the best place in achat city
    Surely you r gonna have a lot of fun
    Stay tuned to the A B&G

Nat33
    Participant

Welcome LaShera 

Patricia1975
    Participant

Welcome To Achat and Forum – HAVE FUN !             

nathan88
    Participant

Hi LaShera,
    I'm Nate.  Look forward to chatting with you.
    Enjoy.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.