Skip to content

Pafe. Hello.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Pafe. Hello.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Pafe
    Participant

Hiya’s…

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Pafe, and I have been with AChat for over a year now, and a member of this Forum Village for at least that long.

For those that know me, I want to tell you that I haven’t forgotten you or the Forum. I have been volunteering my time to the Sandy relief charities, and as you know, I don’t do things half way. I jumped into it with both feet, which has taken much of my free time.

For those that do not know me, I would like to welcome you all to the Forum and hope to chat with you in AChat someday.

Things are easing now, time wise for us, and even Satoire’s schedule will be free soon, so we should be back to annoy you all some more about my boudoir shoes.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Pafe
    Participant

Thank you everyone.

Hiya’s…

I thought I would put this here, as it is a form of an introduction.

To all my friends here in the Forum and to all the friends I haven’t met yet, I would like to say thank you for your concern on our well being during the “Superstorm Sandy”. With a special thank you to Covems for relaying information about us to the Forum. I would have done it myself, but while I was at my son’s everytime I logged on to access the forum one of the grand children would interrupt.

We, Satoire and I, were under mandatory evacuation orders and had to leave our home. My house is only 2 blocks from the ocean and the storm surge brought the Atlantic Ocean to within a half a block from it. I feel very fortunate that we didn’t have any extensive damage to the house. We lost a piece of the roof and had water damage from the rain. Also, a tree blew over and crushed my gazebo in the back yard and we lost some siding from the side of the house.

My boyfriend has already completed all the necessary repairs on my house and is helping some of my neighbors make repairs. We finally have our power restored and have moved back in. I need to paint one of the 3rd floor bedrooms yet, but other than that we’re pretty much back to normal.

There are many in my area who lost everything and my heart goes out to them all. If anyone would like to help, you can text the word REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation. Thank you.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

P.S. Where are my boudoir shoes?

Rukya
    Participant

its nice to see that youre well 

mrsexlover
    Participant

Welcome back Pafe, i'm happy to hear you are all ok. 

tangoracer
    Participant

WELCOME BACK

So glad you and Satoire are both safe

Lover
    Participant

It's great to see you're back :-* Give my best regards to Lady Sat too

Brandybee
    Participant

So glad to hear you and yours are safe & sound.  Here's hoping you are back on your feet again soon, preferably with boudoir shoes.

Really good to have you back again. Love & hugs girl    :-*   

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Welcome back, Pafe! We had miss you two, our sweetest ladies and two wonderful friends! Big kiss and hugs for you two!

And, of course, my heart is near to all of the people who had lost their home and more to the one who had lost a friend or someone they love!

Bear
    Participant

So glad to hear you are two are safe and survived this with what appears to be minimal damage to your belongings.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Pafe……let me give you a big wellcome back home, my dear! we all have miss you and your partner in crimes!   

Time for partyyyy!

Anonymous

YAY!

Nice to have you back Pafe, and please do 'annoy' us

Nat33
    Participant

Hello Pafe 

Lover
    Participant

Good to see you back Pafe. It's always wonderful when a precious family member is coming back home
    Big hug

mrsexlover
    Participant

Welcome back Pafe, hugs and kisses.

We did miss your everlasting quest for those boudoir shoes, but i think we are going to see you asking for them soon again 

Brandybee
    Participant

YAYYYYYYYYY,   Big welcome back,  missed your posts girl.  

Glad you are both keeping well and will be back soon,  I hope with your mad posts, bunny ears,  fabulous Boudoir shoes and Star Trek escapades…

On a serious note, I hope the efforts to replace and repair all that was damaged and lost in that terrible storm is beginning to show dividends.  Wishing you and everyone involved the best of luck and wishes.

Oh , & Please,  Don't forget to read the new contest stories & vote    

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.