Skip to content

ThaBase. Hello everyone!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself ThaBase. Hello everyone!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ThaBASE
    Participant

Hi, my name is BASE…here and in real life.

I joined about a month ago and so far am having a blast! I find more and more fun every time I log in.

A little about me…I am a professional voice artist (known as the “big voice guy”)…hence the name BASE…mine is super deep.

I was born and raised in the SouthEast coast, surf for a hobby and get to travel to some really nice places in my profession, but never forgetting my southern charm or how to be a gentleman!!

I work mostly with musicians as I am also a part-time radio jock. It DOES have it’s perks, so does having a vibrating deep voice. LOL

I’m a HUGE fan of tattoos and have MANY, but a suit will hide them if needed!

In reality, I’m just a regular man who appreciates all walks of life.

So far in my month long membership I’ve already met some fake women and by fake, I mean guys…lol, I’ve met some incredibly nice women on here and enjoyed talking to many!

I’m NOT a cold inviter nor do I just like hopping to it. It takes more than a well dressed avatar and mmmmm, oooo, yessss to turn me on.

Sometimes, I just want to chat. I talk for a living…can you blame me?

It’s relaxing to come home and just talk one on one since my profession keeps me on the go and single!!!

My Doberman can’t hold a conversation very long! HA!!

I look forward to many more days of continued fun!! Again….nice to meet you all !!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Wow, one of the most detailed intro i had ever seen here in AChat! after this…..big welcome, BIG VOICE!

We miss a good speaker for our Bar & Grill events (specially on contest…..mmm, time for a new one!?  )! Feel free to take a look around and join us bringing your idea to make AChat a better place! oh, and if you like to have some greetings for your birthday, you can send to Lover your irthday's date!

Brandybee
    Participant

Hi ya Base,

Glad to see you made it here & decided to introduce yourself.    A Big Welcome to our Forum Village.   The other residents are quite mad & crazy and  I'm sure you will fit right  in with us

Please have a look round and check out the other topics. Your views & ideas are always welcome.

I hope you read and vote in the erotic story contest 4 – First Time.

Forum  Home Page / Organisations & Events / Contests /   “ FIRST TIME”  THE STORIES, EROTIC CONTEST 4.    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2376.0.html

Maybe check out the new Paper Chase  Game

Forum Home page / Oganisations & Events /   Events / New game: AChat paper chase forum Home page      https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2390.0.html

And if you like stories & role play     Check out   the  Contests    /    Erotic story Contest  5 – OT

and     Forum Home page / Discussions about sex /  Erotic Stories /  Achats Bar & Grill   and   The Ice House ( AB&G Dungeon )  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.975.html   and   https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1841.210.html  

Most of all, Enjoy and have fun  

ThaBASE
    Participant

Sorry if the intro was toooo long!

Thank you for the welcome!

Let me check out the bar and get used to it, don't mind being the voice!

I can see I'm going to be up all night already!

Thanks again!!! Off to check it out!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Pssst, you have just now the welcome from the most noicy girl of the village! pay attention to her! 

Kingdustin
    Participant

Greetings  Sir or Madam

Welcome to the Achat forum Village please mind the rules and say as long as you like. As we all  like to say once you join the village your now a member of are ever growing Family. 

Sincerely yours Self proclaimed King of the Forum Village

King Dustin 

Lover
    Participant

Hi ThaBase,
    I was told a new DJ and speaker has moved to our crazy village I'm german so I never heard your voice before but look forward to loisten to you. Send me a pm with your birthday (just day and month are necessary) then you will get greetings on your special day – and of course we drink a beer in the bar.

It wasn't critism but a compliment when hentaiboy wrote it was a long introduction. I also like it and hope you write as much in forum in general
    Share your wishes and ideas and help us to improve a great game.

Nat33
    Participant

Welcome ThaBASE 

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Intro's can never be too long…Unless we are waiting for dinner to be served.
    Welcome to ACHAT

ThaBASE
    Participant

Thank you all for such a warm welcome! I promise to play by the rules, be respectful
    and have lots of fun! Pleasure meeting you all !

I feel like I belong already! Hentaiboy, I will be on the lookout! LOL

Hope to meet you all in the bar!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.