Skip to content

AnniSilver. Hello folks, introducing finally myself ;)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself AnniSilver. Hello folks, introducing finally myself ;)

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    AnniSilver
    Participant

Okies, thank you I already was in this thread, but I didn't read ALL the pages yet  😮

I'll read the whole thread before doing something silly!

Its' kinda funny to try out my 30 millions textures lol, at time I only took the “golden” ones ^^

I'll try out a bikini and this is NOT a convincing result yet!

Ohhhh my poor lovers and friends, they loose me for the create thing lmao 

maron211177
    Participant

God this place could use some more designers ….
    *grabs your hand and drags you along to a table, handing you a coffee, ranting your ears off, stuffing her face with chocolate cookies*
    Listen, can we talk about a nice Leather Jacket that I have in mind for *counts* OMG ages , AGES !!!!
    … I m telling you …designers dropping around here like flys
    *shackles your wrist inconspicuously to the table* 

*chuckles* WELCOME to the NUTHOUSE
    have fun and enjoy Annie

AnniSilver
    Participant

Hello Maron and thank you for the warm welcome!  (except the cookies, I know I'm not like others, I DON'T LIKE COOKIES!  , but give me coffee and some paprikachips and I'll listen to you yhe whole night  )

We can always talk about leather jackets or other, but because of the lack of some (many) maps it wouldn't be easy or possible for some clothes  :'(

It's possible to play with the height maps, but hell clothes would be weight, I still don't know how this will affect the whole shop and game

Buy hey….take yout profit the time I like what I do and tell me about anything! (Clothes of course  : )

Sweet kisses Anni

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.