Skip to content

ItsAmy123. Hello from Canada :-*

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself ItsAmy123. Hello from Canada :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    ItsAmy123
    Participant

Just thought I’d introduce myself!

So I think it’s been about 2 years since I first stumbled upon Achat and I’ve had a great time on here. I’ve gotten the chance to meet a great bunch of people and have also gotten the chance to have some great fun times as well : 🙂

I’ve heard so much about the Forum and I’m glad I FINALLY, at last, got to joining it myself ;D

I’m looking forward to getting to know all of you who are a part of this great community and I’m all in for all things fun 😉

Brandybee
    Participant

YAY , about time girl        WELCOME  

It's always good when an oldie decides to be a newbie  lol

ok, You got to check out a few things on here ..

First its your duty to read and vote in the Erotic Story Contest   :

Forum  Home Page / Organisations & Events / Contests /   “ FIRST TIME”  THE STORIES, EROTIC CONTEST 4.    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2376.0.html

Then if you are game for a laugh & meeting the nutters in forum ,  you have to sign up for Blind Date

Forum Home Page / Organizations & Events / Events  /  New Game Blind Date   https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2408.0.html

And you are always welcome to join in the Furry Party in the AB&G  ….  one condition,  you got to find a furry costume  and btw First drink is on the House – Just see Old Joe behind the bar  

Forum Home page / Discussions about sex /  Erotic Stories /  Achats Bar & Grill  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.975.html

Some useful tips if you visit the bar 
    Forum Home page / Discussions about sex / Erotic Stories /
    HELPFUL TIPS ON POSTING IN INTERTWINING EROTIC STORY THREADS (AB&G & ICEHOUSE)  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1900.0.html

Please have a ” Scroll”   ( Sorry nicked your joke Covems )  round Forum and post any views and ideas you may have but most of all

HAVE FUN  &  ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE  

ItsAmy123
    Participant

Awe thank you Jcm 

And a big THANK YOU to Miss Brandy  :-* Can't thank you enough for taking the time to guide me through the basics!

Anonymous

Nice to see you land in this crazy village Amy

A warm welcome to you, and have fun around!

Nat33
    Participant

Bienvenue Amy 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Warm welcome for you, ItsAmy123!

in this village we are friendly, crazy but most of the time….HORNY! hope yopu gonna like it and help as in make it bigger and better! any help is always welcome and i bet you can give us a lot!

stray
    Participant

Welcome Amy!
    I hope you'll have fun with us in the village 

If you are looking for something exciting you could check out the Voyeur Night event  :
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2448.0.html

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I look across Lake Erie, “HELLO CANADA”

ItsAmy123
    Participant

Awee thank you Jondas, Nat33, Momma_andrea & Stray for the warm welcome 

'HORNY' sounds like a strong indication of fun to me hentaiboy69  :

Kingdustin
    Participant

Greetings  Sir or Madam

Welcome to the Achat forum Village please mind the rules and say as long as you like. As we all  like to say once you join the village, your now a member of are ever growing Family. 

Sincerely yours Self proclaimed King of the Forum Village

King Dustin….lolz

Covems
    Participant

A big warm hug and a howdy!

Welcome to the forum Amy.  I'm glad that you've decided to join this “other” part of AChat.  It's a great place to share ideas and to have fun with the posts.

I know you'll fit in just fine.

Bear
    Participant

YAY!…

About time you joined….

Welcome to the forum community Amy, I am definitely happy to see you jump in and look forward to seeing your participation about.

As Covems states, you'll do just fine. Have fun exploring this side of the game!

old_goat
    Participant

Hello Amy,
    Welcome to the dream world.
    Great to have another player on the forum.
    Read the threads for many insights into how things sometimes work – or not.
    Add your thoughts and opinions so we can know you better.
    There are many hot stories too.
    Read them for fun.

tangoracer
    Participant

Welcome Amy
    Good to see a new face joining the mad world that is the Achat forum
    Come join in the fun and games 

ItsAmy123
    Participant

Thanks for the warm welcome tangroracer and old_goat 

Awe thank you Covems! I'm still trying to get the hang of this, but I'm slowly figuring things out! Looking forward to the fun 

Yayy finally here Bear! I remember you used to persuade me a lot to join, so I'm glad I finally did!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.