Skip to content

Soniaslut. Hello from me to all of you, so long… and back.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Soniaslut. Hello from me to all of you, so long… and back.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    analetta
    Participant

Analetta has now to all extents and purposes ceased to exist. I've resurrected my original Achat avatar ( Soniaslut ) and will only be using that from now on. So any Admin/Devs/Support reading this please remove the account  completely f( Analetta ) from the servers (though a refund for some of the hundreds of pounds I've spent would be welcome  lol.)

After posting this I'm going to log into the client one last time as Analetta to check messages.

I'm not rushing around sending out friend requests as Soniaslut.  It's easier for many people to contact one person than it is for the one to contact many.
    Hope to see you in game…

Hasta la Bisto,  gravy.

And so long…

Kaitlyn1989
    Participant

So SONIA it is  WB from your own hiatus, reminding me to update my Hello thread too.  : Been years.

Hope to be less a stranger… shortly, once i get over my “bump”.  😮  and  see ya round on the inside.
    Till then keep up the TUNES posts, i'm a fan.

Soniaslut
    Participant

HELLOOOO

;D

Thank you and Blimey and Gosh

As Mr. Plant might warble….. “been a long time, been a long time, been a long lonely, lonely, lonely , lonely, lonely time”.

Many many congratulations on “the Bump” (unless it’s a head injury or something…in which case, commiserations)

As to the Tunes…me and her just talk music, swap music, listen to music constantly (well…a few breaks

😉 ) so we won’t be stopping anytime soon. Possibly much to the disappointment of many 😛

Hoping to see you around and about and ty for the message. It was V unexpected, but much appreciated. x0x

Vaughan

To each… hugs

cool-gold-fun-label-isolated-black-invitations-celebrations-festive-occasions-both-home-work-decorative-typography-110403098.jpg

V & Jess

Soniaslut
    Participant

Hi you two 

Thank you both so much.
    BIIIG hugs to you both.

Prolly see at the line-up 

x0x

Kaitlyn1989
    Participant

Waves

Hey, there are my “Usual Suspects” 

JessiCapri
    Participant

Smiles wide and waves

Soniaslut
    Participant

Heyy Jessi            mmmmWAH

Soniaslut
    Participant

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.