Skip to content

Sand_Man. Hello from the Sand_Man

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Sand_Man. Hello from the Sand_Man

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Sand_Man
    Participant

I am new to the whole experience of Achat. And so far I have to say its not a very good one. I have meet some of the rudest people I have ever come across on my 51 years on this planet. Hard to meet new people and play when you get nothing but “Fuck Off’s” and “Take a Hike’s”. Now I do understand that there are a lot of players that tend to be, let’s say assholish? But if everyone stays in there own little clicks and never gives someone a chance to chat, then how on earth can you meet anyone?

I have got some of the rudest responses from just saying HELLO, I ever care to get. Ok call me a bit old fashioned, but I like to chat to someone before diving right into the fuckfest. I am a polite guy, but from what I have seen on here polite is grounds for being completely gutted for speaking. Im terribly sorry if everyone on here hates, Politeness, Manners, and chatting. If that is the case maybe this game isn’t for me.

I came here in the hopes of finding new people and friends. For a way to explore sexuality in a safe manner. But if that means I have to become a Asshole to do it? Then I guess I will move on down the road. Thanks for letting me rant. But if your not willing to give anyone a chance then what really is this game for?

Sand_Man

Lydiarose
    Participant

welcome to the forum sorry to hear that you have meet some assholes in game  but as in real life you get them here too, some people don't know how to just be nice, hope you meet some good ones soon

hugs Lydiarose 

Sand_Man
    Participant

That is my hope to. But so far unfortunately that isnt the case. Ill give it some more time. But spending good money just to stand on a corner somewhere or get shunned in chat is not my idea of a good time.

Sand_Man

Anonymous

Theres plenty of nice people hun just keep your chin up, you'll find them

Anonymous

Hi Sand_Man *hugs*  WOW, sorry to hear your first impressions have not been as encouraging as mine were. You must be hanging out in a tough neighborhood here in Achat *giggles* Don't give up yet, Like Twiz said there are plenty of beautiful souls here as well as the “despicables” that Lydia mentioned. Pretty much like RL (Real Life) some gems and some real “stinkers”.  You will find friends just be yourself and persistent but be kind, respectful and it never hurts to apply a liberal coat of “RHINO” skin too. 😮

Now, for your welcome to the Forum where there are LOTS of friendly. helpful souls to get you on your way.  I hope you find the forum as helpful and fun as I do. There are contests, erotic stories and poems, talented artists and very smart helpful people that have spent much time posting helpful hints on just bout every imaginable topic and can answer just bout any question you might encounter.

I hope you stick around long enough to meet some of us, regardless enjoy your time here and the many flavors that inhabit this crazy world.

If you happen to see me in Winter meeting place come on over and say Hi you will find I am the “chatty” one here.

HAVE FUN

Kaitlyn

Nat33
    Participant

Hello Sand_Man Welcome on THE forum 

Good analysis of the current game but there are also nice people and of course the game is different.
    Many “girls” are not tolerant or patient with the newcomers and it's a pity.
    Many ask for money to have a “virtual” sex and … it's a shame!
    There is the barrier of the spoken language too.
    There are also guys very aggressive and rude.
    You have to do with all this in this world.
    But … There are nice people who like to talk about everything and nothing, to meet people.

There is the system of dislikes that don't help too!
    See here:
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4442.0.html

You will see there are people really good, they are not many but there are.
    I wish you good meetings and … have fun 

Rakas
    Participant
    Welcome to achat & forum Sand_Man
    Hope you find good friends soon
    Hugs
    ygPiqaJ.png
    jayc
    Participant

Greetings Sand_man

Sorry to hear your about your experiences so far in the game. Coming to this forum is a good start.As you can read there some nice people believe it or not who play the game. Patience and being polite is the key for new male players. so hang in there. 

Pandorra
    Participant

Though some fools find rudeness sexy, it's not the path to seduction.
    I was seduced and I am sure you will. Just sort out the palookas. And I beg your pardon but I must admit the behavior of some men (almost entirely freeones) can get one in a rage. I'm sorry you've swallowed the waves others might have risen. But I am confident you'll find some nice persons around. Even I did 
    Have fun!

Sand_Man
    Participant

Thank you all for the out pouring of kindness. I was really starting to think they needed to change the name to RudeChat. Since my post on here it has done somewhat of a turn around. I have meet a few really awesome people that have helped me out immensely! It's just a shame that the “TURDS” have to ruin the fun for everyone. I mean truly would some guy walk up to a woman on the street in real life and act like that? Worries me now to think there would be? I just hate that because of a few ass clowns all of us males tend to get generalized into one group of, for the lack of better words, “Sex Maniac Neanderthals”. But I guess like most you have said that is the times we live in. Sad. But I will soldier on and see how it goes.

Once again thank you for all the replies, and all the help. It does mean a lot!

Sand_Man

Lover
    Participant

Hello Sand_Man and welcome to the forum!

You had some bad experiences, that's sad. But be patient, keep talking, stay nice – you will meet wonderful people. And just a hint – keep posting in forum! This is another great way to get to know members and to have hot adventures

Wishing you all the best!

Have fun

anuskaxx
    Participant

Hello Sand_Man and welcome to the forum

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.