Skip to content

Jimmy_Denier. Hello there.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Jimmy_Denier. Hello there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jimmy_Denier
    Participant

Hi everyone! I’m on my third day playing this game and I’m loving it! I’ve met such nice people and had a real good time fooling around with some.
    I’m a straight men, 28 years old and kind of a nylon perv. If there is something that I cannot resist is a beautiful woman wearing pantyhose or stockings with high heels. I could just die of excitement everytime I see one… And this game is full of them!

Well, this is me, I’m looking forward to keep growing in this community and meeting new people in Amsterdam City. LoL.

Greetings to everyone, make love and not war.

Vaughan

Hi,

Welcome to Achat & our new forum.
    Good to hear you are enjoying our Achat community, the naughties and the friendships.

If you have a nylon fetish check out this topic and please post in that and others you may take an interest in.

Home › Forum › Fantasies and Fetishes › Nylon Fetish – Stockings ; Tights ; pop socks
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forums/topic/nylon-fetish-stockings-tights-pop-socks/

Jimmy_Denier
    Participant

Hey, Vaughan, thanks for your welcome. That topic you recommended is perfect for me, I’ll gather some material and make a post. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.