Skip to content

Lightsenshi. Hello nurse! (And everyone else too!)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Lightsenshi. Hello nurse! (And everyone else too!)

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    lightsenshi
    Participant

Depends.    Hopefully, I can find people actually socializing instead of just standing around.

It feels weird to see people logged in without saying or doing anything….

lightsenshi
    Participant

I'm remembering the reason that I left in the first place: No one seems to talk.  Not in world and not during sex.  It's a bit frustrating to get no response when doing stuff…

So, I'll probably leave again.

Vaughan

Come to meeting places. Come say Hi to me and my friends.  We hang in Winter and Summer a lot.

jeanona31
    Participant

Hello Lightsenshi ,

Don't go, don't quit. Probably you just didn't have luck to find right people, which are actually looking forward socializing and chatting

Hope you'll stay,
    Cheers !

lightsenshi
    Participant

I'll give it an honest try and see if my luck improves.

Zuzannah
    Participant

We haven't met.  You don't know me and I don't know you but, I thought I'd say something here.

There are people here who don't say a lot when in room,  that's how they play.  Me, I try to and do with my Spouse and others (not often, mostly with Spouse).  If you're talking about descriptive, some feel that what they see is enough and no need to describe anything.  Not to mention the language barrier.

I, like a lot of people, I guess, come here just to chat sometimes.  It's hard sometimes though for me to start a conversation.  Like Vaughan has said we mostly hang out in the Winter / Summer Meeting Place.  Say Hi. 

It's hard to find that someone special but,  if it can happen to me it can happen to anyone and when it does,  BANG!!!!!!!!!  WOW.

I really hope you find people that you love being around and love to be around you.  Just be patient.  That's all I can say.

lightsenshi
    Participant

We haven't met.  You don't know me and I don't know you but, I thought I'd say something here.

I appreciate the reminder.  And the feedback. 

lightsenshi
    Participant

And as my subscription runs out in a day or two, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone I ran into while in world.    It's not worth maintaining a subscription for me right now but I'll try to remember to check the forums every once in a while.

Take care!

Lover
    Participant

Take care lightsenshi and comeback whenever you want – you're always welcome!

jeanona31
    Participant

Hi Lightsenshi,

Sorry to hear you're leaving but I hope you'll come back sometime soon.
    Wishing you all the best.

Cheers !!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.