Skip to content

Help How do I become a premium member?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ Help How do I become a premium member?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Shlag
    Participant

Ways to pay for Achat and buy A$

Anywhere to buy A$ offline?

Does Achat have anything like a cash card that you can buy in real life?

apollo13nut
    Participant

No. You can only buy A$ either through the online CCBill system (credit card/check) or through paypal. If you want to buy something like a Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Discover prepaid card and use it, you must pay using the paypal method.

To use PayPal:

Send payment to chat3dadmin@gmail.com
    Be sure to include the ID for your achat avatar!
    Add a note to the message for the size package ($14.95 for A$2500, etc)

The AChat team is based in California, USA. Money (A$) are usually added to accounts by Noon Pacific time.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Uh should me mention they use paypal? Could it get them in trouble since paypal isn't supposed to be for adult purposes?

apollo13nut
    Participant

They aren't allowed to let PayPal auto-process. However, if it's all manual, there is no conflict. Besides, yes the site is an adult site, but you're paying real money to for site cash (A$). It's one of those weird semantics things….like how you can't smoke real cigarettes on a plane, but some airlines let you use electronic cigarettes.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Oh, okay.

🙂 I get that, it’s like you can have a bottle of alcohol in the driver’s compartment as long as it’s unopened, but that second you break the seal you break the law. I actually see them as good things, it keeps the “They were thinking of doing wrong.” laws at bay.

killerkitten
    Participant

I would love to be able to use PayPal. However i have noted that this site does not use it because of the Paypal use policy.

I found this a bit strange as there are some UK based websites that sell sex toys and videos etc that use Paypal. They are not small sites either.

So i had a quick look at the Paypal usage policy and noted that it states under prohibited activities:

(h) certain sexually oriented materials or services

So does does this mean AChat could use Paypal or not? Worth aslking Paypal i would have thought

Janine Dee
    Participant

I know that it's been brought up before, and I know that the Paypal policy was brought up as the reason why it wasn't usable. As to the types of communication that may or may not have led to the decision I couldn't say.

The end result though is that AChat doesn't use Paypal, and has no plans/ability for doing so in the future.

Unhealer
    Participant

ive heard of people doing it, but its something where you send the money to toms or whoevers account with a note and they come in an manually give you the subscription

susy_a
    Keymaster

I would love to be able to use PayPal. However i have noted that this site does not use it because of the Paypal use policy.

I found this a bit strange as there are some UK based websites that sell sex toys and videos etc that use Paypal. They are not small sites either.

So i had a quick look at the Paypal usage policy and noted that it states under prohibited activities:

(h) certain sexually oriented materials or services

So does does this mean AChat could use Paypal or not? Worth aslking Paypal i would have thought

We've already asked Paypal, and they said NO, thus we can't use it.

killerkitten
    Participant

ive heard of people doing it, but its something where you send the money to toms or whoevers account with a note and they come in an manually give you the subscription

So is this a realistic and safe option? do you know of such a person that can be approached?

susy_a
    Keymaster

Sorry, there is no such person.

CumSlut
    Participant

If I wanted to pay with PayPal, why does it cost more ? 
    I'm sure that's classed as discrimination!
    And It's not even an option on the site?
    But I have used it in the past!
    That's why I don't be on here as much.
    Discrimination against payment type? 
    It must be a new one ? 

Lover
    Participant

PayPal doesn't allow adult orientad games. If you could use it in the past it they accepted it in private. But then you had to pay the PayPal fee so you had to pay more.

Lover
    Participant

A-Team, will there be more payment methods soon?

Artemka_
    Participant

;D I Think Achat dont care about this. But big thanks to em that i can pay with Webmoney.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.