Skip to content

Help How do I become a premium member?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ Help How do I become a premium member?

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

How do you  use the  paypal  on here

Zuzannah
    Participant

Hi Roxxy. I use this Method.

1. Go to “Home” and log in.

2. Look to the left, near the top, you will see a box underneath some flags “Upgrade” This box shows “Buy A$” if your subscription is already valid.

3. Click on that and follow the instructions to pay whether it is to upgrade to premium or to buy more A$ credits.

4. Click on “If CCBill doesn’t accept your payment, please try this alternative payment method”

5. Click on Gamepay.zone

6. Then follow the onscreen instructions Roxxy. Remember to type in your E-Mail Address (I always Forget

:D)
    Select Paypal Dollars, Euros or Russia.

7. Then Again Follow on screen Prompts.

If anyone else sees this and you think Its wrong then please change it.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Thank you  Zu 

this is  great  never tired it with paypal  this is much better then useing a CC 

thank you

ThelmaSexy
    Participant

Any option to buy with Paysafecard?

Lover
    Participant

Thelma, I only can tell you this (official answer from CCbill):

“CCBill accepts pre-paid cards that are issued by Visa or MasterCard. However, pre-paid cards sometimes have restrictions on how the cards may be used. Clarification on this would be best provided by having the customer contact the issuer of the card directly with any specific questions.

If a customer's pre-paid card is declined by us, they can contact our Customer Support team to see if the transaction can be pushed through manually. Many pre-paid cards used recycled numbers. This can sometimes cause fraud scrubbing systems to decline transactions. In some instances, we are able to override the decline, but it may be necessary for the customer to contact the issuer of the card.”

And we know, gift cards from http://www.giftcardlab.com are working

java2
    Participant

i used the visa card twice to put money in achat? now it dont werk werk,.?

java2
    Participant

wen i go to devit visa to pust money in achat , it seas somthing went rong,. i use the car twice befor and it werk,. new bank card,.?

Zuzannah
    Participant

What you mean it didn't work ?

Did the payment go through and you haven't received your A$  ? or

Otherwise, Whereabouts did it go wrong ?

Vaughan

Achat has now made it easier to pay for their product and become a premium member.

To Buy A$ and become a PREMIUM MEMBER.

1. Log in to the Web Shop
    2. Go to “Your profile” (small letters) under Gallery on top Menu Bar. Click on it to go to this part of the page on the right.

3 Click on “Upgrade & Buy A$” button. You will go to this page…

4. Click on to “Buy A$” Button. You will go to this page..

5. If you choose this way, Click on “Pay with CCBill” button. CC Bill accepts most credit cards… certainly Visa & Mastercard and is very discreet on your bill. Achat or the type of game it is, is not mentioned.
    Follow the instructions to make a payment.

6. If you wish choose … “this alternative method” This will open up the alternative option to pay through GamePay.zone

This method also accepts credit cards and you can pay using PayPal. Click on the ” Pay with GamePay.zone” button. Just follow the instructions to make your payment and you will soon be a Premium Member.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.