Skip to content

help please

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ help please

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    H0nd4rk
    Participant

Hello =)

i need some help,

a man, Egemen_ngy invited me to a room from the winter city, as soon as I entered I received $ 400 as a gift. I had to go out for dinner and I gave them back thinking he gave them to me. instead another person had sent them to me, I explained to Egemen_ngy (45yo) that I was wrong but he doesn’t want to give me back the coins at least to give them back to the guy who gave them to me. can someone help me?

H0nd4rk
    Participant

Vaughan

Hi H0nd4rk,

Welcome to Forum. I hope you stay and post more about your experiences and in topics that may interest you.

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience with a member accepting a gift not meant for him.

Please explain the situation to Achat through “Support” on the menu bar at the top of this page.
    Achat is the only one who can help you in this situation as they have access to members accounts.

Before giving gifts or returning gifts to members, always check and double check that you send to the correct members as some members are mean and will not return your A$.
    Good Luck, and let us know in this topic how you get on.

H0nd4rk
    Participant

Hi Vaughan,

Thanks for the reply; but I don’t think I’ll stay here. the game is actually done very well and it’s fun to rp. but many users are really bad; I wish I could show you the messages that some men (older than my father, I’m 20) send me every day and even if blocked they continue with different accounts. it would be important as in other similar games that the developers insert the verified identity to take action against certain people.

bye =)

Zuzannah
    Participant

If you find it fun, Do not let the idiots that are on here spoil it. Don’t give them the satisfaction.

If they are hassling you with multiple accounts then ignore list them Multiple Times.

You say you wish you could show us what they say. You can. In settings you can enable a log, this records everything, even what you say too. BUT, if you do post it here it might be a good idea to remove their names. In the olden days when people did this, the names were deleted by the moderators. Just copy and paste it onto the forum. But, not all of it, just a few lines of what they say.

Concerning the gifting incident. A$ to some members here is like gold dust. He will not give it back. It’s probably spent already. Sending a ticket to support explaining your situation might help. But don’t hold your breath. They might just say it’s your error and that’s it. If they respond at all.

Vaughan

Hi again,

Zuz is right. Don’t let the trolls spoil your fun.
    Just ignore the rudes. I know my spouse has a very long “iggy” list.

Eventually you will find the good souls here and make some cherished friendships.
    Happy Achatting.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.