Skip to content

Pose Idea and Room Idea. Shower Pose. Bath Pose. Jacuzzi Pose. Bathroom Sex.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Idea and Room Idea. Shower Pose. Bath Pose. Jacuzzi Pose. Bathroom Sex.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 213 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

Ah, confronted with my lack of rl sexual experience.. Can only imagine in my mind how this would be…. Fortunately I have a vivid imagination This pose works for me

islandsun
    Participant

Just got in from work  !   Sorry ! Bear  A guy does`nt have to be a big guy ! to pull it off !  lol hehehe ! I have to stop reading this and writing before work !   Told the girls at work about my  Hunck of a Cowboy , w just chaps and cowboy hat on  ! lol Then they told the mainland office girls  , lol we received a fax  , saying  Sunny what the hell you doing on that island ! hahahaha  !    …………………………………………………………………..@ Bear , no after a dream i had w my hunk cowboy, and you bringing up that pose !  hehehe ! a creative mind ! can drive a person , crazy ! hope too talk some day ! : )

islandsun
    Participant

@ Tight  Aw little grass hopper you were not trained at 15 !

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny Maybe I can get some private training in your dojo, sensei Sunny

(Dojo, martial arts-suit, geisha outfit.. Idea A-team?)

Unhealer
    Participant

or I could just kick you in the face and say it was a martial arts lesson

islandsun
    Participant

@Unhealer  Was that directed to me ?  >In a mocking voice >oehh baby when you talk like that , you make a woman go mad !  Your just oozing with sweetness !  lol

Bear
    Participant

@Adera oh yes,  , … it doesn't have to be face to face to be as hot,…and neither should that be implied to others that such a position is strictly anal.

@Tight definitely hot in the imagination of play, especially in  intimacy with that special partner.

TightFit74
    Participant

@Unhealer ??? Don't know wether to see you as sad, rude or just pathetic..

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Bear Seeing a sparring session, martial arts training or japanese tea ceremony as options for a fantasy…

Bear
    Participant

Tight, sadly his posts will continue as long as u and sunny continue to acknowledge , if you want the change feed his thoughtful posts, which he has made and ignore his attempts to bait you otherwise.

like the tea ceremony idea… caters to my ,… other side so to speak.

Adera
    Participant

Walking in front of the guys in a pair of really skimpy daisy dukes and just a tank top as they watch something on the TV. I block their view, bend down and I search for a DVD in the low DVD stand under the TV. “Sunny, Ardeur… where is the My Little Pony DVD so we can do the exorcism?” my ass high in the air and wiggling a little as I search. Hmm wonder if I'd get my 'against the wall from behind' fun like this?

@Bear: No it doesn't have to be strictly anal but that's how I want it, though some teasing and playing besides the fucking would be fun in such a pose too.

Btw a wall pose should be done clothed, well quite clothed at least. I'm thinking about getting home really hot with a partner, we just can't keep away from each other and things just end up against the wall. 😮

Bear
    Participant

They do it naked?…. 😮 , oh yeah that's right in the shower…

Adera
    Participant

Mmm, the shower is fun.

TightFit74
    Participant

Meditating here, finding my inner poise and rest. Thanks Bear

Janine Dee
    Participant

And again we find another way our philosophies are compatible Bear. 

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 213 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.