Skip to content

Pose Idea and Room Idea. Shower Pose. Bath Pose. Jacuzzi Pose. Bathroom Sex.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Idea and Room Idea. Shower Pose. Bath Pose. Jacuzzi Pose. Bathroom Sex.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 213 total)
  • Author
    gigimey
    Participant

Hey,
    I think i choose the wrong topic. What i mean is a pose and not a room, so the forum you mentioned is not the rigth one for this idea.

Lover
    Participant

We have one board with polls and suggestions for new poses

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,29.0.html
    Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Polls

Perhaps you want to add your idea to Collecting ideas for…poses, so we will add them to the next poll.
    jcm gave the room link as we need a shower for your idea. The bathroom idea has won the last poll so we need some hot poses if we get this room

😉

Rukya
    Participant

For a shower pose , you can propose your own in the polls section , do a little description , propose the moves for each partner , and hope that it will be realized 🙂

ily1990
    Participant

Pose and Room Idea. Hot Tub. Bath, Shower Scene!

I think it would be really hot to have a scene in a hot tub, bath, or shower.

All the at-the-wall poses could be used on a nearby wall (or simply in the shower, if we used that idea).

But I’d love nothing more than to go down on my lover in a hot tub ^.^

Also add these keys to the game ^^ They’re my favorite

rebb
    Participant

I agree a hot tub scene would be really fun great idea love it 😀

catherine_24
    Participant

It’s really a very good idea 🙂

Brandybee
    Participant

Hi  oliver83 ,

We have asked for a shower / bathroom  and believe it may have won a poll for forwarding to the  Achat Gods.  Lover may be able to confirm that.

We have also discussed  to have a bathroom too.  See below.   

Poll –  Ideas for favourite room.  Page 2
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2061.15.html

If we can get a shower room, all the poses could be used then.

If you have a specific idea for a pose though, please outline the base pose and about 10 to 12 actions for each.

It is a lovely idea and thank you for posting it. I think it would be  vey popular.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I'm not surprised about this request, it came out time by time, but it's good to put it under DevTeam attention!

Andmore i found nice to see new people coming out with their idea when joining us! Well done, Oliver, and welcome!

Lover
    Participant

Yes, shower/bath room has won a poll and should be on their to do list… hope we get it soon. Im bored and dont like it, especially now in winter, to clean myself outside each day : 🙂

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I would  really  like to see  if they can make a jacuzzi  with steam and  bubbels.

sexifyme2
    Participant

Shower Sex

Would be amazing if Achat could implement a shower sex pose option. Include the basic scrub down, reach behind, hand job bow job fucking  options as well as anything else that could be fun! 

Lover
    Participant

Welcome sexifyme2 🙂

Many of us share your idea. Were all clean people lol… if you have more ideas regarding new poses, rooms… we have own topics for it:
    Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Polls

In this board, we have alos polls running and the winners always are sent to A-Team. Take your time to check them and vote please. The shower pose and also a shower/bathroom have won long time ago, we all are waiting to get it.

Bear
    Participant

Shower sex very much so… the great debate is a pose or a shower room to utilize many of the wonderful poses we already have.

In a crunch use the hide the room for the generic blue background, squint and you get enough of a hazy effect of a steamy shower…

catherine_24
    Participant

Hello

Shower or bath  sex would be a good idea.

Cath

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

It sure would be nice they

Give us a shower its about time. A few need to cool off in it ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 213 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.