Skip to content

Pose Idea and Room Idea. Shower Pose. Bath Pose. Jacuzzi Pose. Bathroom Sex.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Idea and Room Idea. Shower Pose. Bath Pose. Jacuzzi Pose. Bathroom Sex.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 213 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Adera,…there's never a problem in my shower room with you,…well maybe one, but I think u take care of that pretty well

Adera
    Participant

Men’s Locker Room

Women’s Locker Room

Entering the men’s locker room is more of a erotic fantasy to me… though without any scary unknown people. 😛
    Though I think the women’s locker room would be far more relaxing for me… but I really wouldn’t want to scare anyone there.

Bear, I would make a show of me showering myself you can bet on that. Probably intentionally dropping the soap too. 😛

islandsun
    Participant

@ Adera  I`m with you I would feel more comfortable lol in the mens shower room , then w a bunch of women ! hahahha !  Never had that experience  so far !  Only been w 1 man at a time ! I`m quite sure I`ll have hell av a fantastic dream to night !

alstott
    Participant

Hello? this is a mens shower room no girls allowed only you both bring soap tell me when i'm wrong Bear

Janine Dee
    Participant

You had me at a room filled with naked women.

alstott
    Participant

Wow  but maybe there`s too much

Adera
    Participant

@Sunny: not more comfortable with the guys but more exciting… there tends to be more sexual tension with guys for me. Btw I think we would have quite some attention showering with them but we probably have to hold back some so they don't get embarrassed.

alstott, I think there would have to be far too many girls in the same locker room before Janine is complaining.

alstott
    Participant

Okay….I see where this is going to result in and i like it Adera

islandsun
    Participant

@ Aera  ohhhh ya ! put 2 dancing poles there !   We could give a show there girl ! hahahaha ! Phew this men`s shower room ! makes me smile ! BOYS CLUB  no more were crashing this party

Adera
    Participant

@Sunny: you think they would behave themselves for us? I mean watch idly from the side, while we dance around a shower pole each.

islandsun
    Participant

@Adera ok plan B  > girl always have a plan B > The guys are chained to their post ………. for control ……… Adera  look up thunder down under dancers >male dancers > the guy w the long hair will be our bouncer  >

alstott
    Participant

Oh yeah we would behave , we are good Guys , kind of and if you don`t trust us you could see some Guys handcuffed on a bench ,very nervous ,but disciplined , hoping someone unlock these chains

Adera
    Participant

@Sunny: Oh, showering with them… watching their muscles ripple under their wet skin. Damn Sunny, you can have the long haired guy… I'll take the rest.

@Alstott: Nah, we're going a round lap dancing before releasing you.

alstott
    Participant

I can live with that ,for a while , watching beautiful Bodys smooth moving erotically dancing making Guys crazy but don`t heating uo to much,please

Bear
    Participant

Adera you are aware what happens if I am chained down too long…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 213 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.