Skip to content

Pose Idea and Room Idea. Shower Pose. Bath Pose. Jacuzzi Pose. Bathroom Sex.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Idea and Room Idea. Shower Pose. Bath Pose. Jacuzzi Pose. Bathroom Sex.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 213 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

hahaha ! @ Sweet cheeks  ! mmmmmmmmmmm banana splits !  Ooo where`s that banana  @

alstott
    Participant

I knew it  , sweet cheeks says there`s a lot of bananas , but be careful some are unmatured

islandsun
    Participant

Hehehe ! Sweet cheeks does`nt know this !    Sunny is a pro on finding mature banana`s    I have feel for it  !   

alstott
    Participant

Okay i can`t know this cause i`m sweet cheeks but there`s always some rotten hahaha

islandsun
    Participant

True those are called bad apples , I scratch my head I think

islandsun
    Participant

I have an Ideal > Tech team can just kinda come up  with a COWBOY HAT !   

sinnnn
    Participant

if they goin to do that, go the whole 9yrds.  Boots, spirs, and decent pair of leathers this time

islandsun
    Participant

Yep your right  ! Ok  This Canadian girl WANTS  ! Cowboy hats , cowboy high boots ,cowboy chaps ! Hell throw a Bull whip  ! Not light I`m asking for a 6 shooter at my hip ! lol

Bear
    Participant

Yeah,..I want the chaps to look Western,..need a light brown,..those black ones were too much like biker wear. The only piece of riding gear I own which is black is a hat I had from many years ago,..chaps, duster,…boots,…all brown…

islandsun
    Participant

Worn brown leather takes while , to get that comfy feeling !

Janine Dee
    Participant

While black is certainly more my color I am all for it. I think the world would be better with more leather. 

islandsun
    Participant

It`s an addiction  leather and me ! I have 3 different styles of black vests ! and white leather bikni w fringes hanging  ! I perfer black though,

Bear
    Participant

Looks kool,..I give u that,…lol, suffering from the practicality.. so not interested in wearing black leather while working out in 110F weather. Bad enough riding a black horse.

islandsun
    Participant

aw I give anything to be back in the saddle ! hahaha ! But I think I`d have to wear more then just under wear ! hehehehe ! I`ve grown scince the last time i rode !   :

Janine Dee
    Participant

See now Bear my question would be why would you be outside let alone working out in 110 degrees? In leather of any color? I'll happily keep my black leathers predominantly to air conditioned dungeons. 

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 213 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.