Skip to content

Pose Idea and Room Idea. Shower Pose. Bath Pose. Jacuzzi Pose. Bathroom Sex.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Idea and Room Idea. Shower Pose. Bath Pose. Jacuzzi Pose. Bathroom Sex.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 213 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Well better then working in the heat of the day…sometimes you don't have the option.

islandsun
    Participant

I know what you mean stuff has to get done !  Gets very humid and hot here , in the summer ! W  my cottage rentals , my grounds , garden have to be perfect !  Making sure the beach is clean

Janine Dee
    Participant

I respect that 100%. I just would wear as little clothing as possible in those conditions let alone leather clothing.

Unhealer
    Participant

im wearing nothing but a tophat

islandsun
    Participant

What no shoes ? :

Lover
    Participant

No feet, no shoes!

Bear
    Participant

Oh believe me I'd rather not wear it, but when in the brush, better to suffer a bit of clothing discomfort than having jeans and flesh torn by sharp branches. Leather wear is not a fashion statement, but protective in function. 

Here it is a dry heat,..100 plus weather is a good deal more comfortable than the humid heat in the 80's IMHO…

Hell, the shirt comes off when it gets above 60F

Janine Dee
    Participant

At this point I'll admit I'm a total city girl so my point of reference is pretty poor in relation to that.

Adera
    Participant

That's when I feel its time to start wearing miniskirts without leggings.

islandsun
    Participant

Love it when the clothes come off !

TightFit74
    Participant

Not an option where I work. A steady 8 degrees celsius (45/46 F), always and everywhere… Cheese needs to stay cool! Lol would like to see what happens if a hurde of girls runs through the building topless… *slaps my own wrists… bad Tight..*

islandsun
    Participant

>GRIN

Adera
    Participant

Hmm I've never tried a nudist beach or anything else where I would walk around naked… guess I would get some stares then. :

islandsun
    Participant

hehehe !  Adera !  > Tight wants us to streak through > at his work ! lol   You can take off your bikini top off on the island beaches , suppost to keep your bottoms on !  Mumbles  to my self like any one listens

Adera
    Participant

Yeah I rather keep my bikini bottom on, would be so embarrassing if I got excited down there while watching the hunks at the beach. Its fun to go buy ice cream at the beach while top less btw.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 213 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.