Skip to content

Pose Idea and Room Idea. Shower Pose. Bath Pose. Jacuzzi Pose. Bathroom Sex.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Idea and Room Idea. Shower Pose. Bath Pose. Jacuzzi Pose. Bathroom Sex.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 213 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

Girls, you are more than welcome to streak through at my work ) And Sunny, there is room enough for yuo under my desl 

islandsun
    Participant

Opps how did I get icecream on my nipple !!!! brr lol must of been when my head was doing a 360 watching that hunk walking by !    > Tight 

TightFit74
    Participant

Need help cleaning that up Sunny? 

islandsun
    Participant

Eyes went wide open ,Damn Tight did you just lick my nipple ?  hahahaha !

Adera
    Participant

Sunny, we would be soooo bad at the beach.

TightFit74
    Participant

Sunny, how can I pass up an opportunity like that? Tip: keep them covered, I'm not making any promises

islandsun
    Participant

@ Adera we lol would have soooooooo much fun after a couple glasses of wine >we `ll dance on the pinic tables for the crowd ! Adera come on lets shake are booty ! lol           @ Tight >pout

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny, you only have to cover them up if you don't want me to lick ice cream from them… 

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Adera go Adera! Show us your moves..

islandsun
    Participant

@Adera  lets  swirve are hips , arms in the air , just dont fall off the picnic table ! 

Adera
    Participant

As long as you don't give me too much to drink I'll give you a really good show.

Bear
    Participant

hmmm,…I'd stick around and watch,…but need to settle some things down,….

Bobbler isn't posting, so I'll raise his cry,… Wall sex position,
    damn,..need to let that trail off for a bit,…and think of something else…let others think of the positions, since I need a dousing of cold water….

so I'll just state it again:

WALL SEX

islandsun
    Participant

Yes bobbler an I wanted that  !  another reason , for the big , big guys , I`m small they can pin me up against a wall w my leggs wrapped around them !    Hey Tech Team  > NAIL  ME TO THE WALL !    LOL
    @Bear  Thanks just having morning coffee before work ! and no man around !  Damn ! hahaha !

Bear
    Participant

@sunny welcome,..though I am not certain for what from that statement,… :

(am I the cause of you being alone there…hmmm,…we don't even chat)

You don't need to be a “big , big guy” to pull this off.. jeez

It's the most spontaneous of encounters, locked in heated passion, in an alley doorway, just inside the door of an apartment, closet or hallway when the desire can't be restrained… vertical heat….

Adera
    Participant

I like standing turned to the wall and pushing my ass out for a guy so he can fuck me pushing me up against the wall.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 213 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.