Skip to content

Trey_Flow. Hey everyone!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Trey_Flow. Hey everyone!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Trey_Flow
    Participant

Hi guys I’m Trey and I’m from London in the UK. I hope to have loads of fun, so far chatting with other people has been a bit of a challenge for me because others don’t tend to talk back. I’m not sure if there is a certain thing you must do or…? Really confused because they don’t reply back and all I want to do is talk and make friends. Not sure if they don’t like how I look or…? It is harder than I thought.

tangoracer
    Participant

Welcome Trey_Flow to Achat and to the Mad world of the Achat Village

Take a look around lots of fun things going on here
    take a look at the story contest and  vote on the best one

And then pop in the Bar and Grill whispers “the first beer is on the house”

Hope you stay around and HAVE FUN

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Trey, welcome in our Village, the AChat forum!

If you like to chat, try to search for as, you will find out many of us like a simple talk some time! and who know…….after a nice talk, something interessing can happen!   :

Mean while, take a tour of our village and when you need it, come to the Bar & Grill https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.0.html for a drink! the first is free for new citizen and it make you feel better after a visit in every corner of this city! And don't forget to join our games or read pur contest's stories!

Nat33
    Participant

Welcome Trey 

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Trey,
    thanks for introducing yourself here. In forum you always will get an answer
    Perhaps this thread is helpful for you:
    Why women refuse to reply
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2211.0.html

Also look around, share your ideas and opinions and have much fun. We're frequently having a secret-event where you will make new friends and join the next coming game, called AChatpaper chase
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2390.0.html

Send me a pm with day and month of your birthday, we want to send you some wishes too

Covems
    Participant

Welsome Trey…

It's a crazy world here… but oh so fun. 

My advice on getting folks to chat with you is to be patient and treat others the way you would like to be treated.

I think of it like fishing…. you cast your line out there (pun intended) and see if you get a nibble.  Some days you do… most days you don't.  Another tip is to post here in the forum.  Get involved and make friends here and also in the game.

But be aware… according to the laws of AChat (they're mystical laws) this is what happens:

AChatgirlfriend_zps9d3a783f.jpg
    Why?  …Dunno…
    Cheya
    Participant

hiya and welcome to the forum trey,

enjoy your stay here and try to join one of our games, the bar or other places and i'm sure you will make yourself some friends very quickly here, dont worry

PS : i've heard that volunteers for foot massages are always asked but sssshhh 

have fun!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.