Skip to content

JessiCapri. Hey, I’m Jessi!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself JessiCapri. Hey, I’m Jessi!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 233 total)
  • Author
    JessiCapri
    Participant

Forum Challenge 1

I’ve chosen to use Coug’s questions. Sadly I never had the opportunity to meet her but from what Vaughan has told me of her I am sure we would have been good friends.

Interviewee is JessiCapri

1) How long have you been here? Why did you originally join? Has that view changed to now (did you join for the sex and now prefer chatting with friends)

I joined AChat in June of 2018. A few days before I had met Vaughan on another game and he suggested I join him on AChat. I joined for Vaughan and enjoyed sex with him and chatting with him and No, that has not changed. ~grins~ I too started with a limited subscription of 3 months. I was happy where I was but adding AChat added a bit of spice I enjoyed.

2) What were your first impressions of the game? Describe your first day.

Well I was lucky as I had Vaughan as a tour guide. It was still a bit overwhelming. It was quite a challenge learning the whole street clothes/sex clothes process. I had managed to put on a very cute red bra which refused to be removed. Eventually I had to write to support who removed it for me! LOL

3) What have you enjoyed the most about Achat?
    Fun and laughter with friends. I have found on AChat and other platforms that the most interesting is learning about other cultures.

4) Your best memories?

There are so many it’s hard to choose. Being with a partner that had been there many years and formed many relationships over the years had its perks but it stirred curiosity. Everyone wanted to know who I really was and suspected I was an alt of someone from Vaughan’s past. We had fun playing into it at times just by being evasive. Of course the BEST memory is of taking our vows, which was almost 5 years ago.

5) Your worst memories?

I will repeat Vaughan’s answer to this question. “When a person, you trusted betrayed that trust.” But in addition to that, for me I’d have to say it was the harassment by certain members both in Forum and in game. It was truly horrible but no matter how many times we complained to support, they did nothing. We suspect that was because this one individual spent high dollars in the shop. To clarify: The fact that support did nothing is what made it my worst memories. Not their actions. ‘The Evil Three’ truly were not that important to us.

6) What would be the one thing you would change/add/remove from the game?

Change – Consistent responses from Support. It truly is frustrating to everyone who is a member when Support chooses to just not answer an inquiry. It has become the norm and is reflecting badly on the game we all love.

Add – The ability to make an avi disappear from sight when you block/ignore them. Right now it just eliminates their ability to communicate with you. But they still invade your space and harass. It’s very annoying. Also I would love to see access to the Forum being provided when entering the game. I understand why AChat has banned sending links when in chat but can they make exceptions for AChat links? Like to the web shop/forum/support?

7) What is your favourite and worst pose in the game?

Favourite – “At the Wall” & “Against the wall”
    Worst – Fisting ~ ouch.

8 ) What is a turn on in a partner? What turns you on?

I find it amazing that some people can enjoy an encounter with someone they have never met or communicated with. I need to have that spark. That connection. I am attracted only to dominant men which seems to annoy some women. I don’t understand why really. We all have our own interests. It’s not that I have not tested the waters. I have and it is not for me.

9) What is a turn off in a partner? What turns you off?

Guys who all they can discuss is sex or the size of their dick. If your profile picture is of your dick then that’s all the information I need to walk away.

10) Describe your ideal partner in 5 words.

Fun, like-minded, adventurous, dominant and intelligent. Did I say male?

11) Describe yourself in 5 words.

Fun, Submissive, Adventurous, Kind, Loyal (sometimes to a fault).

12) What is the worst/cheesiest pick up line you have heard?

Worst – “Hey. Wanna Fuck?” and tied as the worst is “Hey wanna watch me wank on skype?”
    Cheesiest – “Didn’t I lend you my crayons in Kindergarten?”

13) Give us your cheesiest pick up line.

LOL Do I have one? Being submissive I usually leave it to the guy to make first contact. Which makes the fact that I initiated conversation with Vaughan first very unusual. I’d seen him in a room on another game and checked out his profile. Then asked him if he minded if I used the line “If you don’t honor a woman’s inner princess you have no right to her inner slut.” in my own profile. That line remains on my profile in that game to this day.

14) What, if any, involvement do you have in the forum? (do you comment on posts, join in the polls, the events – dating game, races, contests)

I support the Forum. Being wed to the only moderator makes it more interesting and challenging at times. We have done a pose study per gender mix that I am very proud of. We have held many successful contests and had hoped to do one for Halloween but, again, AChat remains quiet to our requests for sponsorship. We keep it updated and add to it as much as possible with pose reviews and news. We are currently attempting to have some of the tools returned that were lost when AChat “Updated” Forum with a substandard program version. This makes it difficult to manage and many have left as a result. Long term Forum users are quite angry at those tools being removed and have gone elsewhere as a result. It’s quite sad really. Many log in and read it but few post, and AChat remains silent on this issue. We don’t give up easy though. So watch that space.

15) And finally what would be your best advice to a newbie?

4 Golden Rules.

1.Be polite which includes NO COLD INVITES.

2. Use your ignore/block button. It’s your friend.

3. Join Forum as soon as you reach level 8. There is fabulous advice on poses, clothes, and great information on how to navigate the beautiful land known as AChat.

4. Do NOT discuss money. AT ALL. Do not offer to send money. Do not ask for money. If you wish to trade ‘services’ for A$ that is one thing and it is not what I am referencing. I mean true money. If someone approaches and asks for legal tender run in the other direction.

(Do your own in response to Vaughan’s Forum Challenge. Make sure to post it in this topic found here: https://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forums/topic/forum-challenge-tell-us-about-yourself-and-make-friends/ )

Vaughan

I enjoyed your interview questions and answers 🙂

JessiCapri
    Participant

Forum Challenge 2

Vaughan

JessiCapri
    Participant

Vaughan

Grins, Cheers Sweetheart
    Happy Anniversary

JessiCapri
    Participant

JessiCapri
    Participant

Me and Mine <3

JessiCapri
    Participant

Vaughan

The Lady has Arrived! Mmhmm – She’s just a smoking hot sweetheart with a Jersey Strutt!

Vaughan

Watch Out! The Boss is about! And he growls!

Vaughan

Vaughan

Vaughan

Vaughan

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 233 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.