Skip to content

JessiCapri. Hey, I’m Jessi!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself JessiCapri. Hey, I’m Jessi!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 233 total)
  • Author
    JessiCapri
    Participant

JessiCapri
    Participant

JessiCapri
    Participant

JessiCapri
    Participant

JessiCapri
    Participant

JessiCapri
    Participant

JessiCapri
    Participant

Our FOURTH New Years together!

JessiCapri
    Participant

Happy New Year my darling.

JessiCapri
    Participant

Cheers to another year ahead together!

JessiCapri
    Participant

JessiCapri
    Participant

JessiCapri
    Participant

At this point three years ago we had already been together 7 months. We were deliciously open and enjoying the 3 platforms we were on together. We had agreed when we first met…we would take no vows. We had done that already with others and did not wish to repeat the performance. So although we were each others #1 we were having a great time…everywhere.

On December 26, 2018 I logged in as usual to a forum of a different type to find this….

I read it like 3 times before it sunk in that I was not imagining it. To say I was shocked was an understatement. To top things off, he had posted it, logged off, and gone to work. Seriously? That’s like proposing in Times Square and not being there to get the answer. My big, strong, amazing Man was nervous I’d say no and wanted to give me a chance to think about it.

Meanwhile I had to wait to answer him. It’s rather commical now but then I kept taking it to friends saying “This is what is says right? I’m not misinterpreting it?”

JessiCapri
    Participant

I eventually gave up on being patient and when he logged back in to the forum he found this:

I wish I could post more than one pic but I cannot so please bear with me. So surprised were we both that he kept proposing.

JessiCapri
    Participant

Again….

JessiCapri
    Participant

and again….

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 233 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.