Skip to content

Rose. Hi

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Rose. Hi

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Rose
    Participant

I have been playing here for awhile, but I never wanted to post on the forum until I read a thread tonight that I wanted to respond to, and I thought, since I am here and I have created an account, why not say hi?

So, Hi 🙂

I know I should probably add a detail or two about myself, like how I am in my 30s and from the Southern U.S. and work as a writer and editor, but I really can’t think of anything to add, so let me just say I am happy to be here. 🙂

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well then…..wellcome in the AChat forum, Rose!

Hope you find this place nice and help us to make it better!

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Rose :-*
    Nice you found the way to us. Hope you enjoy this place as much as we do and help us to improve this crzay game – and have fun

Marilyn
    Participant

Welcome, Rose & have fun! 

Bear
    Participant

Wlecome Rose! Hope you can find more than one thread here to add your thoughts to!

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Welcome in the DreamWorld's Forum Rose ( what a lovely name  )  I hope you will find enough topics that feed your writing wants so you may share with us. And that is well what's the Forum is good about 

So enjoy Rose.

Rose
    Participant

Thanks, everyone, I feel very welcome and I will try to contribute a little from time to time. 

jeanona31
    Participant

Warm welcome to you Rose ,
    wish you lots of fun and joy around here!

bluedenim
    Participant

Welcome Rose…. and don't worry. With your cv, I think you'll be a better contributor than some of us “regulars” lol!

james_dean
    Participant

Welcome Rose!  Have fun and enjoy!

TightFit74
    Participant

Better late as never, welcome to this forum Rose, hope you will feel at home..

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Welcome to the Forum Rose.  I'm from the fabulous state of New Jersey.  I hope you keep sharing your thoughts and ideas with us, we can use everyone's input to help make AChat a better place for us all.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Brandybee
    Participant

Hiya Rose, welcome to Forum . Look forward to your posts. A writer huh?  You should check out the erotic stories and the contest ..  You may find that it's just up your street. Have fun girl.    Hehe

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.