Skip to content

Ambersnga. Hi from Atlanta – Shemale

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Ambersnga. Hi from Atlanta – Shemale

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    ambersnga
    Participant

Hi, Amber from Atlanta – Shemale

Hi everyone,
    I’m Amber. I am real-life Pre-op Transsexual from Atlanta. I stumbled across AChat a few weeks ago. Although the real thing is irreplaceable, fantasy play here on Achat is the bomb. Looking forward to meeting and playing with all of you in the near future.

Kisses,
    Amber

jeanona31
    Participant

Welcome Amber ,

glad you joined us here on the forum . Hope you'll like this place as much as the game 
    Please feel free to share your ideas with us.

Looking forward to hear more from you and  in the meantime have fun and enjoy !

Nat33
    Participant

Welcome Amber 

Brandybee
    Participant

Hey Amber, you stumbled well, especially here …. Welcome to the Forum Village …  its a great place to make friends and enhance your experience.

Check out the topics and join in the games.

There's Secret Easter  in  Events section  an Achat angle on Secret Santa..  and if you think you can write an Erotic Story before the 31 March deadline  check out  Erotic Story Contest 4 – First Time ,  THE RULES  in the Contests section.

Hope to read more of you. Take Care now 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Welcome in our house Amber! The door is allways open for people who want to come in and feel free to look around and share your idea with us!

We are allways happy to meet people who like to make this house big and better! 

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Amber,

thanks for visitng our little village. Hope you like it and stay
    Feel free to share your thoughts and ideas and join our games and also take a look at the AChat Bar & Grill
    Discussions about Sex/Erotic Stories/The AChat Bar & Grill
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.0.html

At the moment we're having karaoke – just go on stage and post a song you like to sing

Do you wanna join a new game we just started? It's calle hunt the easter eggg
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2346.0.html

Cheya
    Participant

Welcome Amber

Glad you found your way to the forum, we are a little crazy but still nice crowd here , we may bite but not hard  .

Enjoy your stay here and feel free to check out the events and story sections

kisses cheya

Bear
    Participant

Well eggg on my face in the delay of giving you a greeting. Welcome to the forum.

We look forward to reading your opinions and insights in our community.

And yes if you are in the eggg hunt you can count on the fact you found and eggg.

Anonymous

Welcome Amber, it is true that nothing matches the real thing, but on Achat is sure close enough :p

I think I'll copy Bear and egg my face too for the delay

ambersnga
    Participant

Hi All  AChat'rs. just wanted to say hi and tell you how much I LOVE AChat. I am a RL TS from Atlanta. Living full-time a little over 2 years now. Being a tgirl, I am pretty careful about who I date. AChat gives me a great outlet to be myself and have all the fun I want. I would like to see more poses for the TS ladies here, especially in the group area. Other than that, I am HAPPY !!!!!!!

Kisses,
    Amber

hentaiboy69
    Participant

You are welcom, Amber! wow, it's great to see how many new faces had found the way for the not so hidden forum village!

Amber, feel free to take a look around and share your opinion with us! and, of course, you can join us at the Bar & Grill https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.0.html for the first Furry party in the history of the bar! hope you wenjoy party! 

old_goat
    Participant

Hello Amber,
    Great to have you on the forum.
    Get out there and have fun!

Brandybee
    Participant

Welcome to the Forum Village, Its fun, mad and  the residents are just … nutters..  but a great bunch of peeps.

Please check out some of the topics and post any views or ideas you may have

Please take a look at the Erotic Story Contest and vote for your favourite story.

Forum  Home Page / Organisations & Events / Contests /  “ FIRST TIME”  THE STORIES, EROTIC CONTEST 4.    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2376.0.html

And if you are up to fun and making new friends, take a look at  Blind Date.
    Forum Home Page / Organizations & Events / Events  /  New Game Blind Date  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2408.0.html

Most of all, Have fun & enjoy 

tangoracer
    Participant

Hello Amber

Welcome to the run world of the Mad FORUM VILLAGE

Stay around and have fun

Kingdustin
    Participant

Greetings  Sir or Madam

Welcome to the Achat forum Village please mind the rules and say as long as you like. As we all  like to say once you join the village your now a member of are ever growing Family. 

Sincerely yours Self proclaimed King of the Forum Village

King Dustin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.