Skip to content

Sparkler. Hi everyone,

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Sparkler. Hi everyone,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    sparkler
    Participant

Seasons greetings from the uk.

I would like to introduce myself as I’ve been following forum and have enjoyed the erotic stories. I am sparkler, an hetrosexual female. I feel it is time I officially join the forum chat, as oppose to reading it

;D. It would be nice to meet new people and, hopefully, make new friends.

I am sorry I missed the secret santa, I was out of the country at the time I beleive I’ve missed out there,tut… however, maybe it is for the best as I need polish up my lapdancing skills. I am kicking myself for missing out on the opportunity of a foot massage

😛 Although I am not exactly new to Achat, I have been occupied with real life too.

I am a happy individual with a brilliant but naughty sense of humour, and I hope to see you around

🙂 x x

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL :-*

Cheya
    Participant

Welcome sparkler

Every new face is very welcome, hope you'll have fun with our crazy bunch here! feel free to share your ideas, opinions and stories and help us fight back against the cheeky guys here Mwahahah     

Merry christmas and a happy new year to you as well of course

Bear
    Participant

well welcome sparkler… we are all happy you decided to step in and introduce yourself.  Please join the fun in the AChat B&G , share your thoughts and imagination.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

how i can not agree with this two!? It's nice to have new face around, specialy for CHristmas!

And now…..let's share your idea and enjoy the fun all togheter!

Kingdustin
    Participant

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!     lol

Brandybee
    Participant

Sparkler, always nice to meet a new face and fellow Country man ….  Welcome to this Crazy and mad Forum Village…  The residents are great and always willing to help.

Have a lazy walk round the village, there's the fashion houses, galleries, the Achat Tattler , the local police – NSPD  to check out, the stories you know about .. and if you feel like a drink,  the AB&G,   always welcomes new comers with a free drink on the house … watch out for the dwarfs – they are in birthday mode …  lol  and can be somewhat mischievious

Hope you post your views and ideas and if you like erotic stories …   we are currently voting on the theme for Erotic Story Contest 4 … a new contestant in that competition would be heartily welcomed too ….

Take you time and have fun girl …  see you knocking about now….   

MERRRY  CHRISTMAS TO YOU & YOURS   

Lydiarose
    Participant

welcome  to the forum  and as Brandy said nice to have a fellow Country WOMEN 

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Sparkler

Nice you didn't just find us but also joined us now. We're all here to meet nice people, to have fun and to share our ideas to improve AChat.

Just beware, some girls try to goad you against all the friendly guys here

jeanona31
    Participant

WELCOME Sparkler and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too
    Wish you a lots of fun around !

Brandybee
    Participant

CONGRATULATIONS SPARKLER –  RUNNER UP IN THE EROTIC STORY 3 (Time Travel ) CONTEST  

Well done you on your achievement.  Your story entry ” Little Red Riding” was enjoyed by many, including myself, as the voting shows.    Hope you will enter the next contest 4  too   

Please check  out the current themes being voting on at the moment – just  3 days to go before voting closes :-

Forum Home  Page /  Organisations & events /  Contests  /   Erotic Story Contest  4          https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2075.30.html

Hope the themes inspire you to enter another of your stories   

sparkler
    Participant

Hi there everyone, it's really nice to hear from you all, I feel very welcomed   

I hope you have all enjoyed a verry merry Christmas & are looking forward 2 the fast approaching New Year

Im still finding my feet on the forum but I'm sure someone will be happy to help and advise me if necessary, it's good to meet new people.

I feel I should add I am so excited that I have come 2nd in the erotic story contest, I can't quite believe my luck, thank you all that voted for me & I hope you have all enjoyed reading it, I know I have enjoyed reading them too    x x x

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Welcome to the Forum Village Sparkler.  Please keep posting and sharing your ideas and thoughts with us.  We can use all the help we can get. 

Congratulations!  I loved your entry in the Erotic Story contest, and hope you will take part in the next one.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.