Skip to content

Bootedgirl. Hi everyone

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Bootedgirl. Hi everyone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    BootedGirl
    Participant

Hi everyone.

So.. I am Booted Gir (not telling my real name :p)l… since I am a boots lover 😉

I am a 39 woman who lives in Belgium and I speak french. I am married and have a 6 yo boys.

I love wearing thigh boots for years now and i love the way men and women look at me when I wear some (this means nearly everydays 😉 )

I own more or less 40 pairs of boots (mainly thigh high, some crotch high, overknee and knee high). I say more or less because I never took time to count them.

I have joined here by curiosity and since I have lot of fun… I stay.

My wish for Achat ? crotch high boots and pants in boots without graphical bug ;D

Lover
    Participant

Welcome BootedGirl

I hope you will have much more fun and meet some wonderful and interesting people. Look at the other topics (I know you already found some) and share your wishes and ideas.

Someone will invite to the bar & grill very soon

hentaiboy69
    Participant

What can i say……someone who badly love boots really miss here, in this strange land! 

Kidding apart, welcome in our village, where lough, funny things and more are always behind any corner! And don't forget to take a tour at the B&G for your first drink, BootedGirl! I'm sure you will like that place!

Brandybee
    Participant

Welcome to the Forum Village BootedGirl …  you are not alone … lots of girls love those thigh highs  and also Boudoir Shoes … name escapes me at the moment…

Its always good to see a new face. Please voice your ideas & views  as you mosey around..  Its Mad, Its Crazy and… psst  …  come here … there's a hot wrestling match going on in the AB&G at the moment , careful of your boots though … along with your welcome free drink .. you just might get some vanilla pudding on those nice boots .. 😮

Have fun girl ..

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I could go for a thigh High, Mistress boot, I really could (not just above the Knee)
    Anyway, welcome to Achat. have fun

BootedGirl
    Participant

Thanks for you comments

What is AB&G ?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.0.html

It's the AChat Bar & Grill, a part of this foeum where you can join in a “special place” where you can look for some fun or new experience or, if you prefer, just enjoy the various evnt we have: party, contest and moore!

Lydiarose
    Participant

hHi Bootedgirl welcome to the forum have fun

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya Bootedgirl…

Welcome!  I love your name.  As far as I'm concerned a girl can't have too many shoes or boots.  Please continue to post your thoughts and ideas for us to share in.  We're a happy bunch. 

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Kingdustin
    Participant

welcome to the forum BootedGirl 

Rustbucket
    Participant

exceptionally booted and lovely seen you about

Cheya
    Participant

Welcome to the forum BootedGirl, you are not alone with your wishes for more boots and shoes in general hehehe … have fun here and stay united with us girl against those cheeky guys here 

Patricia1975
    Participant

Ola e Bem vinda ao Achat querida BootedGirl.
    Diverte te aqui, conhecendo novos usuarios , e participando nos forums!!
    BEIJO GRANDE Patricia.

Hi and Welcome To Achat dear BootedGirl
    Have fun here,meet new users,and participate in forums !!

YOUR PORTUGUESE FRIEND …..PATI
    TUA AMIGA PORTUGUESA …..PATI

Urban
    Participant

Welcome and thank you for the friendship and this lovely discution  :-*

andreacan
    Participant

Good to see you in forum… lots of fun stuff here.

andi

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.