Skip to content

trike_riding. Hi from my dark corner,

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself trike_riding. Hi from my dark corner,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    trike_riding
    Participant

slow’s still back there. mmm lol.

anyhow I have been here for awhile and I am still intrucing myself to some of the older premiums that hold this place together.

xoxox to you all for talking and listening to me and my messes. I say on my page what I like and my kinks,

I started here as slow2dayandu a guy avatar, but I don’t really fit with him any. So I thought I would try something more my comfort area. I start off shy and sometimes open up and sometime blow up new at this and very slow to fit with chatting and serious conversations, so I try to be a lady and a gent finding good ears and shoulders around here and meeting some good friends ( online) as well. but I do have to say I am here. love you all and hugs to.

slow2dayandu

just getting to know the place, yepper's I'm new here.  born in the city and raised country. grandma liked it that way.  I stumbled on this spot and it's really open and different here.  the forum and chat are like night and day.  don't really know what to say, but this is norm for me, guess I like dreaming, so this should be fun. hope to meet and keep some friendships and chat and play.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

slow2dayandu…

A great wellcome for you, slow2dayandu…….hope you will find out some nice friends here to share your experience!<br><br>oh, and don't forget to stop at the Bar & Grill…..a noice place where everyday we ave a party!

Lover
    Participant

Hello slow
    Welcome to this crazy and wonderful world… look around, make friends and lets make AChat the best place to be…

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

And a big hello and welcome to you, Slow2dayandu.  We were all new at one time or another.  I'm glad you discovered the Forum right away and decided to post, because that's what I did, and I've met some wonderful people through posting in the Forum and received not only assistance in AChat, but what I feel are true friendships.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Brandybee
    Participant

Hello. again  . Welcome to Forum. Think i already said hello to you in onlyguessed 's post so Ditto as before.

Have fun now 

Anonymous

am i off, or is there any trans. sorry lady's (i don't like names) here that like a chat and sexy talking?  i understand that the place has a room in here as well. but what us guys (or boys) that like the fun as well and hot and bothered. yea know don't get me wrong a quikie is sometimes fun. And yes i do talk and treat alll of as lady's and genteleman until the nedd for it to stop or change. Bieng good to others and kind to all is the way i think and my upsaising. so i am asking (and please don't take offence) but where are the fun loving shemale (lady's plus) around here?? do i call you gals to get a wet tossed kiss? anyhow this is mean extra horny romantic dreamer. and wirh that i cover my and make a curcee bow and run back into the chat box ..mmmmmwwwwaaaa all.

Anonymous

Hi slow2dayandu Sounds like you are looking for someone like me but I have not been in AChat for some time now though and I know what you mean and I do agree as most of the shemales/transgenders are like that and most of them are not really a shemale or transgender in real so I think thats why.

Anonymous

well sweety <–  you can write or knock any time, i would like to hear from you and talk af course.  and thank you for replying back.  i sent a note too. anyhow , bye.

TightFit74
    Participant

welcome slow,

having met some wonderful people here as well as in the game, I am sure you will run into someone that compliments your wants and desires. Have fun, both her and in the game

islandsun
    Participant

@ Slow hey there and welcome , and have fun , I have nice group of friends , and enjoy the ones on the forum too !

I live on a small island , lol > and ever doubt I`ll run into a fellow Islander here on achat .
    But you will meet some interesting nice people here > oh heads up . I far get the reward for wost speller here . hehehehhee
    Maybe some time see ya on the flip side > smile

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Mr. Hyde..

sorry I mean trike_riding 🙂

As you already know this place I won’t say much, just I hope your new ava likes this place too and i’m wishing you all the best.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

A new start……well, that’s nice! ;D ;D

Hope this brigng you samo funny time and lot of friends! And as i had say to you yesterday…..i’ll espect some help from you here: i know everyone can give an hand to keep the forum great!

Anonymous

I know this is old but I just wanted to say to all of my online friends that slow2dayandu is going to sleep and retiring. I have used my guy avatar and don't ever want to again. so I am letting him go, but I am still going to be here as myself trike_riding . but I wanted to tell all this. hugs and kisses with lots of love.

Patricia1975
    Participant

WELCOME  slow2dayandu  aka trike_riding 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.