Skip to content

Frequent disconnects from Wifi Internet.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Got any problems running AChat? Frequent disconnects from Wifi Internet.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mikekhaze
    Participant

hi i need help…

hi

im using a wifi setting for my internet, but when i run achat there some connection problems, usually wen i use it ran smothly but wen i use a wifi, every five to nine seconds it shows connection error..
    does achat support for wifi internet,
    i check with my connection setting and there no prob plus i also check with wifi forums and none provided an answer…
    please help..

thanks mikekhase

hentaiboy69
    Participant

sound strange…..maybe you wi-fi connectio have some limitation!? but it sound strange too…..

anyway, nice to see you are alive!

Adera
    Participant

I don't think this is AChat's problem, I rather think that you have a poor wifi signal.

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Hello Mikekhaze

I use also WIFI connection myself, and I do experiment disconection problem ( Freezing – and delog ) but very not as often as you.
    For myself it is ( irregularly ) about every 20 minutes .
    I have told with friends ( And even My Mistress ) and many have a disconnection problem Too .

When I posted about the problem, AChat's Forum's god
    ( https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1404.msg31866.html#msg31866
    In the person od Mister Lover( Many thanks to him ) Told me that the AChat client is very sensitive to Micro-interruption of signal.

So maybe it may be the problem you have.
    Is many people use the WIFI bandwitch at your home?
    Do you run hidden features ( download … ) some Hidden program switch to internet even if I was not aware of
    ( auto update … ) I made a cleaning on my computer and it work a littls better ( guess some still are on, but I got not the skill enough for stopping them )
    Also, Firewall may block AChat, The client must be allowed ( I had to do this on my 2 firewall )

I hope that you will return to a correct connection Sir .

Please accept my humbly regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.