Skip to content

Jollie99823. Hi, I’m Jollie :)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home › Forums › Introduce yourself › Jollie99823. Hi, I’m Jollie :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jollie99823
    Participant

Hi, I’m Jollie 🙂

Hi all!

I am a t-girl that likes hanging out in achat from time to time. You can find some random information about me and pictures here. Who knows, maybe I will add some more x-rated ones in the future 😉

About Me:

Young t-girl, interested in men. I like sex a lot and I am exclusively sub. Handsome studs of achat, don’t be shy, say hi!

Here for:

Some fun time! I know it’s broad but as a clue, I can say that I usually log in when I’m feeling horny 😉

Ideal sex partner:

I like men that are kind and smart. I appreciate it if you can strike up a conversation and know how to turn it towards the bedroom ;).
    In bed, I like being a bit submissive so I like it when a guy takes charge during sex :). If you turn me on a lot, I might tease you a bit with lap dances and stuff until you are rock hard and can’t think of anything else but taking me 😉
    All in all, I love guys who can do me the way Anthony does Angelina Torres in this video (very NSFW :)): https://www.shemalestube.com/video/sexy-european-tgirl-angelina-enjoys-anthony-s-big-black-cock-/

Turn ons:

Handsome guys who have a good game and have a good repertoire in bed :). I like it when a guy knows how to get my inner slut out in bed. I also really like it when I’m treated as the woman I am. It is also impossible for me to not be on my knees with my ass up if a guy makes me breakfast in the morning lol.

Turn offs:

Creepy guys who can’t take the hint that I am not interested. Guys who try to claim ownership of me or even say they’re in love(wtf?). I don’t like humiliation and extreme crap.

Favorite sex position:

Well, I like all of them but doggy style hits different ;).

Vaughan

Hey Jollie,

Welcome to forum. I’m sure you will enjoy your time in Achat and hopefully will stay and post more in forum.

Here are a couple of topics that may help you as you wander around the corridors of Forum and will lead you to some useful info.

Topics » Posting rules » New Visitors – Welcome to our Achat Forum.

and

Topics » Forum News » New Moderator Appointed & useful things to know about Forum

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.