Skip to content

Flameboy. Hi y’ all !

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Flameboy. Hi y’ all !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    flameboy
    Participant

Hi, I’m Flameboy

I’ve got a tip for you all: Think twice before joining with your real girl/boyfriend. Coz if that relationship goes down the drain, you don’t want to do your dirty laundry in here, right? But what if your ex does..? Exactly, that can be brutal… Most of you know me by another name – which I’m not going to mention. So I’m not a total “newbie”. But it doesn’t hurt to say hello one time too many 🙂

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Welcome on board, Flameboy!

jeez, boy, sorry to hear that……aaanyway, i hope now things are going better and better for you!

hukk
    Participant

Don't invite your girlfriend here to achat? *scratches off my to do list*

Thanks dude. Spared me the grief..though I'm looking over my list and thinking maybe a lot of the things I have listed aren't a good idea..like challenging UFC fighter Daniel Pineda to a fight, or trying to tame a Lion. 

Anyway amigo, welcome and enjoy your stay!

tangoracer
    Participant

Hi Flameboy  Welcome to or back   the mad fun village of the forum

You have the Advantage over us  as like you say you may know some of us as different person

Nut have fun anyway

Lover
    Participant

Welcome flameboy

As you're not new, does it mean you also know forum and we dont have to post 100 links now? 

Ok, then you know, look at this and that, post, vote, join our games and events and all this stuff

@hukk: You tried taming a puma

flameboy
    Participant

@Hukk : Hahahahhaha… You don't have to telll me dude. That goes over in history as one of the dumbest moves by a dude EVER… But… there could be other idiots like myself out there. Thought I'd warn them.. 

Lydiarose
    Participant

sorry to hear what your ex is doing…. anyway welcome to the forum !!!!

hukk
    Participant

@ FB

Ha. Don't sweat it dude. I wouldn't say it was the dumbest move ever by a guy. Taking your newly wed wife to say Paris, France would probably be the dumbest move ever by a guy. That basically tells your wife “Go on. Cheat on me with that suave french guy. By all means. I'll be back at the hotel watching the news.” But good of you to warn the other guys. We gotta watch out for each other. Wolf Pack amigo.

@Lover

I tried and failed. He was just too wild and strong to contain.  :

Brandybee
    Participant

Maybe you got the wrong whip   :-*

Hey Flameboy,  Massssive welcome to Forum.  I noticed you have posted in other topics  and you are not too new.. Enjoy

If you are up to writing  an Erotic Story in the Medieval  Contest  ,  The deadline is 31 January 2014 

Details below  :-*

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6 – MEDIEVAL. https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2816.0.html    and
    Forum Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC  STORY CONTEST  RULES https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.