Skip to content

James__. Hiya

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself James__. Hiya

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    James__
    Participant

…”I don’t know the question but Sex is definitely the answer”…

Yep. its my turn.
    Brand spanking new to AChat. So new infact I’ve not even had the chance to develope any cynicism 😉

I’m James a straight British male, open minded with a creative if somewhat filthy imagination. Here for the roleplay, adventure, fantasy & not really sure what else (it’s always better that way, right?)
    Although new here I’m not exactly new to the world of digital debauchery. I’ve been around the ‘Metaverse block once or twice.

Anyway, I appreciate you reading. Il keep checking through the forums & try & avoid any mistakes, like putting my shorts on my head or something….(different game, long story, don’t ask)

James

James__
    Participant

I appreciate the warm welcome & words of advice, thank you. Getting branded & spanked on Day 1 would be a surefire way to make an impression but I’l settle for just reading the forums & saying hello to a few people. There’s always day 2..

As for shorts, head…. I’m not going there, its for another day

;D It’s fair to say I didn’t exactly cover myself in glory. I’l put it down to experience. Of the ‘fist in your mouth wanting the ground to eat you up kind of experience

:-

Bear
    Participant

Welcome aboard James_… and you hinted it so maybe slide into the Achat Bar and Grill… I'll buy the necessary rounds to ply this story out of you.

Have fun here, and share your opinions. thoughts  and imagination. We look forward to your posts.

James__
    Participant

I appreciate it  Bear, thanks.
    I'm sure il shimmy on over to the Achat Bar in due course.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Hi James 

Welcome to the forum  have a nice time here ….

James__
    Participant

Hi Roxy,
    & thank you,  I will certainly try.

Brandybee
    Participant

Hi ya   James__,

Welcome to forum.   You will have fun and games here and meet some great people.  The best … and crazzzy  are here in our Forum Village.

Here's some topics worth reading to bring yourself up to speed with Forum   

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules  > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum.   https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.0.htmol

We also have a fantasy  RP bar which is good fun as Stone mentioned.  Heres a bit about it.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself > Old_Joe  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2810.0.html

If you like role play or stories, Please read  and hopefully join in our Erotic Story Contest.   It shows support for  our little contest and if you are not a writer, perhaps read and vote for your favourite story when the time comes along.

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News  > Erotic Story Contest 8 –  Cheating / Infidelity. OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS TILL MON 30 NOV 2014. 
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3352.0.html 

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

Please have a look around our Forum village and post any ideas or views you may have. 

But most of all, have fun and enjoy your time here.

Hugs and mwahhhhhhhhh

James__
    Participant

Thanks for the HOMEWORK Brandy 

Much appreciated. I will certainly read through & hopefully it will make me a little less clumsy around the forums.

Lover
    Participant

Welcome James

Hope you're havung much fun in game and here in forum. You got a lot to read, just don't forget to post too Ask if you have any questions and tell us your ideas and wishes.

Anyway, I appreciate you reading. Il keep checking through the forums & try & avoid any mistakes, like putting my shorts on my head or something….(different game, long story, don't ask)

Well, I don't ask but we are interested to read about 

James__
    Participant

Haha, well  I'm reading everything like some sort of 'model student newb. Its very out of character.
    Thanks for the welcome., I'm  sure il be posting in the rp & stories threads regularly.

ItsAmy123
    Participant

“James”, I've always liked that name. Has a certain ring to it.

I'm not quite sure if this makes sense but I can hear the sound of your voice or the manner in which you talk, in the way you write.

And they say that indicates the potential or possibility of one being a good writer.

So, I'd like to personally welcome you to the forum and inform you that I'll be looking forward to your posts in the rp & stories threads.

Cheers & Hugs xx

jayc
    Participant

Welcome James to our humble village.

I knew Brandy would lay on the homework, but worth the effort.

So enjoy your stay with us and we look forward from hearing from you

bluedenim
    Participant

Hi James and welcome to our nutty little world…
    If rp is your bag then you have it in spades here…… Our wonderfully talented Achat authors will give you hours of pleasure and enjoy all the stories that are to be found in the “Erotic Stories” topic.
    xx
    Naughty lil bluedenim
    (or so they say!)

James__
    Participant

Thanks for the warm, charming welcome & making me feel right at home Amy, Jayc & Bluedeim.
    The community here seems very vibrant, talented, good humored.  However, with a bit of time & effort I'm sure I can bring you all down to the murky depths of my level 

Thanks again, I'l certainly try & do my bit by being active & contributing where I can.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.