Skip to content

How do I find someone to talk to?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love How do I find someone to talk to?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

I understand that it might be hard to find someone to talk to, but I'm sorry that's just the nature of chatting, period.

you are right……there are some day when no one is sending me massage or cold invite, and day when i'd like to scream “STOOOOOP!”, specially if i'm not in the mood

Janine Dee
    Participant

I like to chat on AChat, but all too often too many are “humping legs” to try to get things warmed up for rooming rather then “chatting first”.

Adera
    Participant

If someone I don't know wants to grab my attention they have try try harder than with just a “Hi” or I wont feel like responding… unless I'm messing with them only answering to that and the inevitable “How are you?” followed by… nothing mostly.

Janine Dee
    Participant

That's another thing. When you do bother to reply you often don't get one back.

medjai
    Participant

Who is that stupid? Is already so hard getting a reply here that not responding to one it's just stupid! And it's just stupid even trying to get in a room with someone who has HOMO in her profile…….I get that convicing a lesbian to get with you if u're a guy can be an interesting challenge but 99% of the time u won't make it lol beside that homo or not chatting first is what this game is based on so personally i don't care how many colds or who sends it I won't accept period. Making a connection is what matters to me wether or not the chat it's followed by rooming ( I hardly invite a girl in a room the first time we meet ) if I managed to meet a new person and had a nice chat I'm happy 

P.S. I don't care what your sexual orientation or gender is if u wanna chat with someone my door is opened 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Right now I actually have it in my avatars message. “Try more then “Hi.”

reading “Hi” it's allway better then reading “You have the pose for MS!?”, that's for sure!

Who is that stupid? Is already so hard getting a reply here that not responding to one it's just stupid! And it's just stupid even trying to get in a room with someone who has HOMO in her profile…….I get that convicing a lesbian to get with you if u're a guy can be an interesting challenge but 99% of the time u won't make it lol beside that homo or not chatting first is what this game is based on so personally i don't care how many colds or who sends it I won't accept period. Making a connection is what matters to me wether or not the chat it's followed by rooming ( I hardly invite a girl in a room the first time we meet ) if I managed to meet a new person and had a nice chat I'm happy 

P.S. I don't care what your sexual orientation or gender is if u wanna chat with someone my door is opened 

oh, u can try all the time you wan, but i doubt you can win it…..am i right, Rukya!?

medjai
    Participant

LOL I was actually thinking about Rukya when I wrote that, the poor guy ending up like this after trying to approach the wrong girl to mess with

picture removed

hentaiboy69
    Participant

the hell is that!? gosh, medjai…….

medjai
    Participant

too much?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

what did u think!? OBVIOUSLY YES!

medjai
    Participant

I'm sorry I got a little carried away, picture removed

hentaiboy69
    Participant

ops….my bad….the pic itself wasn't so, well, bad…..just feeling sorry for that poor boy! eh eh! luckyly, that one wasn't me! 

medjai
    Participant

Oh I'm happy it wasn't me either

chasxxx
    Participant

Also, always wait a few minutes after sending a msg. At least one or two. it may take them a moment or two to finish what they are saying to someone else. worse than cold invites, i HATE when someone says hi or whatever, i reply within 10 or 15 seconds and have my reply bounced back because the sender is in a room.

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

I agree with Chasxxx… sometimes, well most times, I have a lot of chats going on (chatterbox here), and the messages seem to fly by.  I usually see the “Hi, how are you?” but sometimes I don't respond right away, then when I do that person is already transported into a room. 

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.