Skip to content

How do you take pictures while in a room?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ How do you take pictures while in a room?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    bluedenim
    Participant

I've been PrintScrn ing for years… sometimes, but not on any of these examples, I paste it directly into Paint and crop it down to what I really want a picture of
    VanillaIce1_zps8b827553.jpg

Anonymous

There are many, many, ways of “photographing” rooms but the question related to removing the HUD.

All your images show some component of it.

bluedenim
    Participant

I know Susan, That's what I said.
    It is possible to crop the image in Paint to whatever you want.
    I chose not to with these because I was not trying to hide who I was with and I wanted whole bodies as far as possible, but I (one) could crop the HUD right out.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I find it a hassle
    to use so many programs to crop  then upload it to other programs
    then bring it here ….. Where a simple crop tool would be so useful here
    maybe its time the start looking at a new why to taking photos in here achat
    and getting a crop tool …..

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

What dose a HUD mean  here

It means a housing Program for me.
    lol blushing  don't know what it means  :-[

zoerink
    Participant

I've been PrintScrn ing for years… sometimes, but not on any of these examples, I paste it directly into Paint and crop it down to what I really want a picture of

Thats what i do too

Lover
    Participant

A solution could be, they give us a “take pic mode”. A button, which blinds out everything but the HUD and takes a pic.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

A solution could be, they give us a “take pic mode”. A button, which blinds out everything but the HUD and takes a pic.

I think this would be great and make it easy  for every one  I hope they can  give us this  ASP

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I agree with Lover about a “snapshot button” in the game, important think is they must be automatically saved in a dedicate folder.

And about an easy way to upload game pictures here…….i wonder if Dev-Team is pondering about a way to load them here directly by ours HD

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

Please ask your partner(s) if it's ok to screenshot the room before doing so. Yes your subjects are only avatars but I still believe there should be some Etiquette used.

Bear
    Participant

Extremely valid point HGO.

Goes for use of chat logs too.

Lover
    Participant

Very important HGO, thanks for adding it.

EvaSinX
    Participant

Hello , maybe this can be useful ..I use the PrintKey2000 programm to take pics in room..It s very easy to handle and it s perfect to select small parts or define exacty what you need.
    You just need to download it…it runs in stand alone…define a hotkey ( i choose f9 ) and then select what you want to get saved
    It saves it directly on your computer..don t need to upload  it in paint or gimp..etc..
    Here is a link to download it from a german platform which i trust..( the app is in english ) but i m sure you can find it searching in google even on other platforms
    http://www.chip.de/downloads/PrintKey-2000_42776002.html
    unfortunatly i can t upload a picture to show..it says the upload folder is full
    Have fun

kerryane
    Participant

:-[ i have tried , but seem unable to take pictures in room at all ,for some reason.i do not under stand.why. :'(

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I am Happy with Gimp it is easy and fast ,
    I like easy  Hope the do a update on making it easy to taking photos  here and maybe
      having a gallery  for us  to save  our photos  from our rooms ..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.