Skip to content

How does his cock feel

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat How does his cock feel

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Oops… I started thinking what it would feel like for him when I played with his cock.

Ardeur
    Participant

I've got to admit though, usually when I hold a dick it's because I'm about to do something to it to make it throb…
    be it a lick, a kiss, a rub or an insertion…  :-*

alstott
    Participant

@Adera i can tell you how or what i'd feel  :

@Ardeur go ahead go ahead if there's coming more i'll listen…

Ardeur
    Participant

@alstott just for that i'll be playing with Adera and i'll even close the door…

although… he'll probably have the room bugged so he can peek anyway… 

Adera, we're heading out into the wilds, if you take care of the suntan-lotion and the blanket I'll prep a basket with the rest we'll need out there…  :-*

Adera
    Participant

Aww and I wanted to know what Alstott would tell me when I circled him with my tongue.

Maybe this would be more of an answer to “how her cock feels” but it feels really good rubbing mine and my balls on a muscular stomach while riding a hard cock.

Ardeur, if he only watched with a some friends I wouldn't mind, but what if he decides I perform too girly and need help fucking you? Hmm and then in the middle of things you suddenly see my eyes widening, a gasp escaping from my mouth, my dick hardening even more inside you, a male form above me and then the rhythm suddenly changes him making me go into you harder and faster. Oops started to fantasise.

Yay, the wilds… you'd have to help me rub sun lotion into all those hard to reach areas.

Hmm a quite thick blanket on a smooth cliff side close to a small lake or maybe in the middle of a flowery meadow. I wonder what goodies Ardeur would bring in her basket?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.