Skip to content

How to get a woman to bed on AChat

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat How to get a woman to bed on AChat

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Honestly, the thing that works best for anybody approaching me is ready? They Read my Profile. Shocking yes? I cant count how many times somebody asks me a question and I thought “Well if you read my profile you would already know that” Also a greeting that goes beyond Hi or Hey. Tell me you are interested in forming a bridge and not just rapid firing hellos into the night hoping for a response.  Just my 2 cents.

Anonymous

I've only been here a little more than a week, but I think it's safe to say I've already had my share of 'hello – wanna fuck's. A particularly stingy one was a guy who I agreed to go to a room with, to see what he was like, and when he just wanted me to blow him instantly and I asked him to slow down a bit, he just left. But hey … there are so many horny guys out there, it seems, who just wanna get off immediately and who's apparently able to without much foreplay or anything. Fine. I believe it's just what it is in a game like this … and sometimes in realspace, too, hehe – in fact more often than not perhaps? Okay, maybe the guys I meet when I go out are a little more polite but if they just want to get into my pants, it can quickly devolve into some 'worst pick-up-lines' ever stuff bc they are so needy or whatever.

Anyway, I think we just have to accept that that's how the 'A-discoteque' is, in general, and then do our best to be patient and open for partners who actually want to chat a bit first and warm up, if that's what we want (sometimes it isn't, right? . I guess that's my strategy at least. I dunno if it's too … well, timid? I guess time will have to tell.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.