Skip to content

How can I buy or gift Premium Membership and Can I get a refund?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ How can I buy or gift Premium Membership and Can I get a refund?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    giordanabru
    Participant

I am a premium user and I bought a 3 day subscription by error.

I thought I can use it as a gift for a girl. But no. Only A$ can be gifts.

So, the 3 day subscription is meaningless to me, I am a recursive premium user.

How can I return it?

medjai
    Participant

Welcome giordanabru ;D

Unfortunately there is no refunding for shop purchase as far as I know, you can either use those 3 days or keep them hoping one day you’re gonna be able to give them as a gift to someone 🙂

Lover
    Participant

Hi giordanabru,

use the support-button in the upper line and ask, if they give you back the money for this purchase. Explain what has happened. It's just a try, but perhaps it works.

Vaughan

Achat do give refunds if a mistake. Each refund request is made through “Support” which is located on the menu bar at the top of this page and the request is judged on its merits.
    For example, my spouse and I received pro rata refunds when Achat made the play free over the Covid 19 Lock down period, after buying a years subscription.
    I have also received a refund when I accidentally purchased a pair of ladies shoes.

It is unlikely you will receive a refund for items just because you don’t like them.
    It would be too time consuming.

Achat has now changed their system in regard to the subscription tickets.
    You can now buy the following tickets in the Achat Mall… and earn gifts as you go.
    Your personal web account will identify the gifts (shop items) available to you.

If you are a premium member already and buy say a 3 day subscription whether by accident or not, the 3 day purchase will just be added on to the days left and shown on your Premium Membership Days.

You can gift a player A$ to buy Premium Membership days or items in the shop but you cannot gift items themselves

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.