Skip to content

SirReality and LdyReality. Howdy all y’all, from the Great state of TX :)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home › Forums › Introduce yourself › SirReality and LdyReality. Howdy all y’all, from the Great state of TX :)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SirReality
    Participant

SirReality and LdyReality. Howdy all y’all, from the Great state of TX 🙂

My name is…..SirReality (Neil) and my wife LdyReality (Sara) have joined Achat.

We are very excited by all we have seen so far! The graphics and detail, fluidity of movement of the AVI’s, facial expressions and wide variety of actions are wonderful. We are monogamous but welcome friendships and interactions with other fun , creative and nice folks.

A bit about us:

She is an artist….an amazing Developer who has a great eye for color and detail…..and a very beautiful person with a great sense of humor:)

I am a recording artist out of Dallas Texas, creative, “conceptual guy” with non stop ” what if’s” regarding music, products and actions…and life in general:) I hope to have some of my music here as well as my wife’s products:) I would really appreciate someone helping my missus learn how to dev products here as she is very good yet unfamiliar with the process here and honestly…(do not tell her i said this) maybe a bit “head shy:)”

We hope that in time here we may be able to share our skills and help to grow this great site as well as meet and enjoy company with many of you. We are both very happy to have come here:)- neil

hentaiboy69
    Participant

A big welcome to SirReality and to LdyReality………we like to have some artist here and i know everyone will be happy to see some of your works, if you two like to share them!
    You can create your personal page in the Artist's Alley https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,28.0.html and post your works there or come and get a drink in the Bar & Grill https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.0.html to find some ispiration (and read some funny and hot stuff  ) or share your story, if you like to write something!

but the most important thing is…..enjoy the forum village and help us to make it better! 

mrsexlover
    Participant

LOL HB, you beat me too it with your post is was just going to tell then that.

But also a warm welcome from me to you both

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, as mod i have to take care of new costumers……but don't be afraid, mrsex……next time you beat me……maybe!   

Brandybee
    Participant

Howdy Mr & Mrs Reality of Texas –   Welcome to our Forum Village . Its great when New talent join us or even when its discovered here .

We have some great residents, quite mad, crazy but with hearts of gold..  We are the best forum in the world …   

I hope you and your good lady will look around and post your views and ideas in the topics of interest.  There are plenty of people who are willing to help.

Take a look in Artists Alley. Like HB, above,  has said ,  open a ” Shop”  or topic to show off your designs when you are ready.

Enjoy your time here, I look forward to reading more from both of you.   

If you like writing erotic stories .. we have Contest 5 – PUBLIC EVENT open for story submissions   

Here's the link to take a look at. I hope you both enter – either as separate authors or as a joint effort.

Forum  Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC CONTEST 5 NOW OPEN  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2513.0.html       AND

Forum  Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC  STORY CONTEST  RULES  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Welcome to the forum.  wow this week has been ” join up” madness! Now there's a  2 for 1 deal.
    Have fun (read my stories) 

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Neil
    Thanks for introducing yourself and your wife – though she also has to do it, its rule no 1 here As you mentioned she is shy, just push her into this topic…(she already posted in other topics, so she almost is an old member of forum hehe)

You both are very welcome to show your skills. We all love new fashion (oh did a guy say this?) and love music. Though at the moment we can't add own music but perhaps we find a way.
    Everyone here is nice, bit crazy but not bad. We love this game, we love our community and want to share fun and improve this great game.

There also are some events and games, just today we started a new one called “AChat Village Lottery”
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2530.0.html

I noticed your birthday for next year – please tell Sara she may send a pm to me, giving her (just day and month, we don't ask girls for their age )

Have fun and feel free to add your ideas and thoughts!

SirReality
    Participant

Thanks to all yall for the warm welcome.  I will comply in having my love Sara  come say howdy herself here very soon:)  I will also send mp3 music samples in for review as I think they will be well received…reflecting my sensual and erotic side musically and oft combined with the sounds of nature:)
    Look forward to meeting you soon:)-  Neil…err SirReality

SnowBunny78
    Participant

Welcome to Achat and to the forums… we have alot of fun here. Its nice to see new people. Again Welcome!! 

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya SirReality..

Welcome to the Forum and please post those samples.  I for one would like to hear them.

Also, please continue to post here and share your thoughts with us.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Patricia1975
    Participant

WELCOME TO ACHAT FORUM –  SrReality

Enjoy This Comunity !, and be on the Inside , of Achat News and Forum.

Forum Users , are Always The First To Know , anything bout Achat.

WELCOME !!! And Enjoy The Worlds Most Bigger Virtual Sex Comunity. STILL GROWING !!!

SirReality
    Participant

Again, TYVM for the warm welcome.  Sara and I are, as I mentioned, very excited by what we have seen here so far….being disappointed refugees from IMVU (pffft) and so share the excitement of that “Bee Girl” from the Blind Melon video:)  Seems we have come to the right place:)  I just submitted 3 of my original music compositions to the development team addy and hope they are enjoyed as they seem to work nicely.  Have many more ofc and look forward to sharing them, as well as ideas as it is very encouraging to have come to a place that encourages this.  The sky really IS the limit for a site like this:)-  neil

p.s.  any chance stock options are available? 

Patricia1975
    Participant

Welcome To Achat Forum SirReality

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.