Skip to content

Hukk’s Banner Parlour

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Hukk’s Banner Parlour

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    ily1990
    Participant

I'll alternate the two when I get bored of them you'll see that one soon enough

hukk
    Participant

@ Ily

Sure. I'll send ya' the same alternative banner, only with correct uppercase lettering in your name. 

Here are some banners I made for Loverboy71. He requested a bull theme, and I came up with these. For the second banner I went with a sports themed concept. I like the idea I had but the execution was a little off (mainly how bare it looks and the pennant looking a little tacky and shabby). With a lot more attention and work, sure I could've captured what I pictured in my head.

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

Love the one he's using, it suits him so well. Well done Hukk.

Anonymous

Very good work Hukk..I am very pleased and impressed.Your work  on these banners is top notch…I like sports themes to i am a big sports guy..I will surley use them both..Kudos to you and keep up the good work…high fivers to ya…

hukk
    Participant

No problems LoverBoy. Just happy you liked the end product.

Well, Febuary is here, and it's time for a Valentines themed banner for me. Thanks to Andrea for finding the rest of the images to complete my first Valentine themed banner. Mwuah.  :-*

A little difficult on my part on having to find the right angling for the pictures, but I managed.

Next up: Tomi. Time to tackle your banner again. 

Tomi85
    Participant

Very good work really like it Hukk suits me good. Almost get it first time  but with this one you make a great job. Thank you again

hukk
    Participant

Np Tomi. Had to admit yours was a tad difficult to create, what with your request of a scorpion, heart and flames all being in the banner, but as Jeff Goldblum once said so eloquently “Life…finds a way.”

Here is the other banner that didn't make the cut. I had to agree with Tomi and HGO that although nice, it did seem a bit too femine. *shrugs*

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

Love Tomi's new banner… Awesome again hukk

Brandybee
    Participant

As usual, your talented designs are cool and quirky.  Well done Hukk, keep up the good work with mrsexlover.  Between you both Forum remains colourful and cheerful.

Thank you for brightening up the Forum Village.

Lover
    Participant

Great job Hukk. Go on, perhaps you have an idea for me too?
    Hug for hukk

hukk
    Participant

@ HGO and BB ~ Thanks you two for the compliments. Me and Martin make sure that no one is banner less, here in the village. Where we see a black, blank spot where there should be a banner…we'll be there. Where we see text scrawled out instead of a vibrant 750 by 90 banner…we'll be there. Where I see a Chipotle restaurant that serves Mexican grilled cuisine…well just me will be there.

@ Lover ~ *Gives a hug back* Oh, you know I have some banner concepts for you Lover. First one consists of images of both me and you, fawning over one another.

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwRWYEdb-5z7mJ88MCims8urik2-QPIDfTWYkG653X1885mf6Vpw[/img]

The other banner idea is you simply posing semi nude. Sorta like this Paul Rudd picture below.

[img]http://hodgeblodge.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/paul_rudd_98.jpg?w=295[/img]

The only issue I foresee with the above concept is the likely problem of causing every female here in the forum to orgasm upon seeing the image every time. 

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

yeh, but that would bbe ok right? I mean I wouldn't mind

bluedenim
    Participant

Try me! You never know… and a girl can't have too much of a good thing!

Lover
    Participant

I dont mind hukk, as long i wear a watch. Did i mention i feel nude without watch? lol…
    I also see me with a rose in my mouth lol… perhaps you can take the drawing you did when we both had our secret date

hukk
    Participant

@ HGO & Blue ~ Lover is like crack. You'll do anything to get your hands on it again, once you score just a little of Lover. Careful.

@Lover ~ lol, what I drew is something I won't share with anyone. It will be locked away both in my drawer and heart for all eternity. Unless of course Foxy demands it for herself. 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.