Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Dannyello
    Participant

Only with EYEGLASSES,understand?EYEGLASSES.(But that is another discussion).In rest?Return upside down picture. I twisted my neck.Please? : :

Louna
    Participant

No

Louna the Morbid Girl People_are_Strange_by_Cast_Down_Doll.jpg

Dannyello
    Participant

NO?OK;i return upside down and i solved problem.You like ,yes?I feel dizzy,i lost my power;fall down,aaaaaaaaa-buf .You like,yes?You re sadistic girl;you like my suffering.  😮 :-[

Louna
    Participant

No!

Louna the Morbid Girl

Dannyello
    Participant

I have seen you in TOP.Again your head is upside down.In TOP upside down????Be careful:you do not straddle out;maybe someone has the whole picture and he can see all details . :-*

Dannyello
    Participant

We have two sexes in chat:women and men.You enter another gender:type neutral.Neutral no talks no make sex;he(she)sits,looks around,sits again and again looks around and after two-three hours say:another heavy night :;but maybe can talk each other.Chaplin's comedies.

Dannyello
    Participant

DIALOGUE in “TOP”(another topic):S-“Where is that list?I don't see a list.”   D-“Pag.1,Reply8”  F-“Totally useless…..”   S-“I do not see anything in answer 8”    B-“I should not have said list.After you “complained” ,your name was taken out of that post.”        (Theater)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Florent
    Participant

DIALOGUE in “TOP”(another topic):S-“Where is that list?I don't see a list.”   D-“Pag.1,Reply8”  F-“Totally useless…..”   S-“I do not see anything in answer 8”    B-“I should not have said list.After you “complained” ,your name was taken out of that post.”        (Theater)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

You don't understand : nobody cares if you call that a list or a top. That's not the point at all…

Dannyello
    Participant

Here are not talking about the list(TOP).I emphasized:dialogue humorous.For the list we go to TOP(another topic)

Louna
    Participant

Some humorous quotes by Dannyello

These BOY-GIRL,GIRL-BOY could be suspended.One week,two,three.I suppose the administrators can identify./I think eyeglasses are a sign of recognition for girls-guys?/[Yes,eyeglasses.Girls with eyeglasses.Are boys,not all ,but most.Only a few are girls./quote]

Putting a smile on your face. i empasized humorous quotes from “False Identify?” Thread Have a good day ;-P

Louna the Morbid Girl

Dannyello
    Participant

Yes,go one; :-*But post and the new picture,all people can see how are you in reality. :

Louna
    Participant

Yes,go one; :-*But post and the new picture,all people can see how are you in reality.

another humorous quote from “No People Found” in partner Search;-)

Louna the Morbid Girl

Dannyello
    Participant

Is simple:I published under a pseudonym, ok? :-*

Louna
    Participant

Ok  NoPeopleFoundInPartnerSearch

Louna the Morbid Girl

Dannyello
    Participant

Invisible man? I am a invisible man. 😮

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.