Skip to content

Room or Pose Idea. Spouse walks into room catching sex couple red handed.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room or Pose Idea. Spouse walks into room catching sex couple red handed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Daggi
    Participant

Hi ,

i think a good Idea is……I´m with a Man or a Wife in Room….having Fun….and than, my Husband come in 🙂

Daggi
    Participant

Perhaps it is possible ?
    When you take here anyone as your Husband, he always can com in your Room, without asking or so. At first he is angry but than he likes what he see and…..have also Fun.

:-))
    Sorry for my English please.
    Daggi

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmh, basically, you are talking about a free access to your room for your sposes (maybe someone of the oldest users rember i had suggest to have a common room whit our sposes) and i can imagine (well, i can say i'm sure of it!) this can work if you are the one who are hosting your partner and not viceversa. i see it more like a fantasy then something the dev-team gonna release soon or later.
    This is a nice hint for RP, but about the chance to have it……..i really doubt we can have it.

In real life i dunno if it will end well…….here, probably yes! eh eh!

Janine Dee
    Participant

You can have more then one spouse.

TightFit74
    Participant

What I think Daggi means, is that no matter with whom she is in a room, her husband can join. He doesn't need an invite to enter.

There are some difficulties with that. Fiirst of all, once in a room, the connection is direct, with no access to another. This would require programming if not security issues. Second, the game is not suited for more as 4 persons in a room, that would mean it isimpossible for him (or her/she) to enter. It should also be optional. I would not want my spouse to walk in while I am focussed on someone else.. And the partner with in the room, should get an advanced notice..

Playing it out in a rp-form, is a good idea Hentai.. The implementation of it is doubtful… Thanks for the idea daggi!

sexilicious
    Participant

i know if i was that person who the person i was with had the spouse just waltz in all of a sudden sorry but i'd probably leave pretty fast. i'm not one to get in the way of spouses being together

medjai
    Participant

I think it's more of a technical issue, direct connections apart if someone else enter the room the game has to rest for 3some, ergo your actions would be stopped immidiately and the session rest for 3some.

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

It could be interesting if everyone is knowledgeable of the circumstances.  But I think the programming would have to be reworked.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Rukya
    Participant

hehe and what happen when you are like me and have more than one person in your spouse list ? i mean if the option was created , dev team will need to create a 5some pose just in case if my 4 “spouses ” want enter the room ;D

bluedenim
    Participant

lolz!

A few instant divorces coming up then!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

hehe and what happen when you are like me and have more than one person in your spouse list ? i mean if the option was created , dev team will need to create a 5some pose just in case if my 4 “spouses ” want enter the room 

I can see you surrounded by all your spouses terrifed by your paddle!

Seriously, i don't think this is a good hint for achat…….and honestly, i don't like to much if someone jump in the action whitout any advice! specially if i think of a certain person (the only one now on my ignore)! no, thanks, i'll pass!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Are you sure of that, paddle queen!?

bluedenim
    Participant

Lolz HB…..
    You make her sound like something that goes up & down the Mississippi!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Lolz HB…..

miaoooo!?

bluedenim
    Participant

Lolz HB…..

miaoooo!?

What???

I was thinking of a PADDLE steamer! Duh

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.