Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 235 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I'm thankful for the friends I have made and those I am yet to meet

Peace

Fixxgiggle

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

9325bd23186ff1a473ad9022ca86d57b.jpg

and that  is many of them ty Ladys

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I'm thankful for  for me being me. and driving down a wild sage road  hearing  love songs or jazz
    on a hot  SAN DIEGO  night , the smell of sage its amazing  it is strong at night  so mystical  .SAN DIEGO is so lovely  at this time

[img]http://media.sdreader.com/img/photos/2012/05/01/roampic_lead_t658.jpg?ff95ca2b4c25d2d6ff3bfb257febf11d604414e5[/img]

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

For waking up and putting on pants  2 sizes smaller

thanks to the  great  support from my guy and friends that keep me encouraged

And  the  Beer team of the  forum
    Body Exercise Eat Rest

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3905.0.html

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

[img]http://images.bmabh.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Motivational-strong-quotes-for-men-and-women-with-images-on-www.bmabh_.com-I-am-not-afraid-of-storms-for-I-am-learning-how-to-sail-my-ship.jpg?5bd774[/img]

Thankful for the knowledge I grow into

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Santa Baby

I want to say thank you for all of the greatness you brought into my life.
    You made me the woman I am today, changed my life around and always supportive and encouraging
    when we talk all I feel is  Joy  thank you I am so grateful to you.

Anatasia97

I am Thankful to be a child of God!

Anonymous

i am THANKFUL for …..

My PARENTS … their love, time, passion, courage. I already won the lotto jackpot as far as I am concerned. I do not possess the words to thank them. What am I without them?

My GRAMMY …  courage, strength and grace … all while slowly dying from terminal cancer. She is my heart, my compass. She is the reason I am an oncology nurse and her inspiration gives me the strength to do it.

My FRIENDS …. Here, there, anywhere. Time and place do not matter, friendship is a feeling that dwells in the heart. My FRIENDS are my world. My strength. They allow me to soar, to smile, to be silly, to be me. I can’t thank you enough. YOU know who you are, I am not shy with my feelings or words.

My HEALTH…. Omg, I am so fortunate, so grateful. I thank my GOD every day by doing right to her body. If I could only wish one thing upon ALL my fellow beings, it would be their good health. Physical and Mental. OMG, I am so fortunate.

I do not have to look far or long for countless reasons I have to be thankful.

Vaughan

I am thankful for Natures amazing displays.    Look out this week for :

Perseid Meteor Shower 2018:

When, Where & How to See It This Week

According to NASA meteor expert Bill Cooke, the Perseids are perhaps the most popular meteor shower of the year; and in 2018, they'll be the best shower of the year. During the Perseids' peak this week, spectators should see about 60-70 meteors per hour, but in outburst years (such as in 2016) the rate can be between 150-200 meteors an hour. The meteor shower's peak will be visible both the nights of Aug. 11-12 and Aug. 12-13, Cooke said, but he's inclined this year to lean toward the night of Aug. 12-13 for the better show. (Both, however, should be spectacular.)

“This year the moon will be near new moon, it will be a crescent, which means it will set before the Perseid show gets underway after midnight,” Cooke told Space.com. “The moon is very favorable for the Perseids this year, and that'll make the Perseids probably the best shower of 2018 for people who want to go out and view it.” The Perseids are rich in fireballs, so the show should be even better.

Skywatchers looking out for the Perseids should also be able to see Mars (visible until about 4 a.m. local time) and Saturn (visible until about 2 a.m. local time); Venus and Jupiter both set before the Perseids are best viewed (9:30 p.m. and 11 p.m., respectively).

What causes the Perseids?

Comet Swift-Tuttle is the largest object known to repeatedly pass by Earth; its nucleus is about 16 miles (26 kilometers) wide. It last passed nearby Earth during its orbit around the sun in 1992, and the next time will be in 2126. But it won't be forgotten in the meantime, because Earth passes through the dust and debris it leaves behind every year, creating the annual Perseid meteor shower.

Stone
    Participant

I am thankful for knowing some wonderful friends here.

One of whom was AusWoody.  God rest his soul & look after him.

If anyone has some good pics and screen shots of AusWoody enjoying the game with friends and the forum games he enjoyed. Please send them to me in PM here in forum.
    Vaughan has kindly agreed to assist me to a collage of pictures in his memory.

Thanking you all in anticipation.

Hugs to all.
    Stone & Jayc.

GsCougar
    Participant

Iam thank full that i still can enjoy the beauty of live.
    For memory what make me smile.
    Im thank full i am not adicted to this game but enjoyd while it was going nice and we had good talks with friends and laughed more often.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 235 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.