Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 10 posts - 226 through 235 (of 235 total)
  • Author
    Vaughan

I am thank ful for having known you xx00xx

romantic-couple-man-give-flower-to-beautiful-woman-sexy-lover-athletic-holding-rose-looking-girl-142838570.jpg

JessiCapri
    Participant

I am thankful for our pasts as we have lived and learned.  We have loved and lost.  Laughed and cried. And each step of the way, whether it heartbreaking or joyful,  all that history has made us who we are and led us closer on the path to us.

I am thankful for our present. For the time spent every day building on the day before and setting the foundation for the next.  I am grateful for the constant support and encouragement to grow in ways I'd never thought possible.  Born on the same day during a meteor shower, I know I have met my true match.  I really do love how you love me and I thank God, and the keeper of the stars, every day for the gift and blessing to walk at your side.

I am thankful and excited about our future as I know there is much more to come.  I am truly grateful for the past two years and yet I know that the best is yet to come.  Thank you Baby.  For being you.  For being my V.  I adore you.

Forever and a day, your Jess and your BrandiWine….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3ZEekN2hfE

analetta
    Participant

I'm thankful for Music. It gives rhythm, structure, purpose and joy to my days. I don't believe I'd want to exist in a world without it.

Vaughan

Thanks for being you

Kaitlyn1989
    Participant

With Thanksgiving holidays quickly approaching in a year where CoVid headlines eclipse those of Black Friday sales… in all that noise i am reminded  what's truly important… Family n Friends. Those “things” that can't be replaced in your life. Those “things” that become part of your life… are not things at all.
    PEOPLE
    are PRICELESS

I am blessed and grateful to have a circle of friends n family who love me as i am.

THANK YOU

Tift
    Participant

I am thankful for having my health

Vaughan

The fun of paddling

Vaughan

I am thankful for those quiet moments and happy memories

Soniaslut
    Participant

I am, and will always be thankful for, those little things that take you unawares….be they music, or a smile, or a mind that halts you in your tracks….

In that veign…and as a Thank You for a track I love being covered so unexpectedly wonderfully in blues and pinks….

This is aimed at you all…but at one more than most….

Just a welcome discovery….

JessiCapri
    Participant

I am thankful for you. For us. And every moment we spend together.

Viewing 10 posts - 226 through 235 (of 235 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.