Skip to content

I relinquish my posting title to…

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas I relinquish my posting title to…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    bobbler

Janine Dee or Lover?  It's going to happen very soon so who's it going to be?

My vote is for Janine because she's a girl and loves to talk 

And at the rate Sinnnn's been posting lately, she'll be passing me soon also 

Maybe I'll turn into a posting demon so they can't catch me 

sinnnn
    Participant

Hey I refuse to vote, they are both cool.  So as to not have to vote for friends, I'll do the Pirates of the Carribean thing an vote for myself.  That way no one can be upset.nn

Anonymous

i was going to add you to the poll but i didn't
    you can always vote for me then 

Janine Dee
    Participant

I do have to think it will be me because I am a girl and I do love to talk.  With the forums picking up like they have though we really ARE all winners. (As trite and cliche as that saying is.)

Carli
    Participant

I agree with Sinnnn, all are cool. But since it's 2 guys against 1 girl, I support the female team

Talking about posting: I lost my newbie status today

Janine Dee
    Participant

*giggles* Makes me want to play Jimmy's “Are you experienced?”

sinnnn
    Participant

You go Carli, you lost your postginity and Janine is a Sr.  Party.  Party.

Anonymous

added a 4th person to the poll 

Lover
    Participant

I vote for Janine. And of course I want to win, so this will be my last post.

Janine Dee
    Participant

LOL 

Lover
    Participant

See Carli, time is running… you woke up as newbie and went to bed as junior. Soon you will be senior… but as long as you are here, there are always friends who care for you…

Anonymous

Then place your official vote in the poll Lover.  There were 5 votes before you posted here.

Lover
    Participant

I voted bobbler! First I voted, then I wrote. Maybe an error? Ok, I will vote again.

sinnnn
    Participant

Awww I was joking bout putting me up Bobby.  But you ppl care, you really care(tears fall from my eyes as I wave to the adoring fans, blow kisses to you all) LOL.  Anyway she knows who I am really voting for, kisses sweetness.

apollo13nut
    Participant

OK, normally I don't post in these kinds of threads, but oh well. Does it matter who “wins” the title of number one poster? As long as the ideas are great, etc, I don't care who's number 1…..just my A$0.02….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.