Skip to content

I relinquish my posting title to…

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas I relinquish my posting title to…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Agreed, but this is not so much a matter of how great or not the ideas may be. It's numerical so it's purely based on who babbles the most. It's almost a dubious honor if you think about it. 

sinnnn
    Participant

Besides this is more on a fun level.  Its not really a competition or anything.  This thread is not like SOMEONES who wanted to do whose better, who looks better and insult ppl who didn't agree with his ideas.  We like to laugh an have fun here.  This is another fun thing with major gab honors, really we already knew who the winner was going to be .  Don't think to hard just enjoy, let the force take over an lead you to our side. 

sinnnn
    Participant

I DID IT.  I DID IT. 

I'm finally one of the elite(sob).  I'm a Sr. Member(sobbing harder).  Now I must rush off an complete my other evil plans.  Shall i share them with you? (evil laughter).
    0. Find the Red Queen and make her mines
    1st.  Is to surpass Bobby in posting(since I already dethroned him from Hell)
    2nd.  Is to Top all the Doms on Achat–I'm coming for you RUNNNN
    3rd. Find the Black King an make him bow before me

Sorry got bored again.  Anyhooo.  I DID IT>  I DID IT.

Anonymous

Come on people…VOTE!  It's all in fun.  You can vote without replying in the thread.

sinnnn
    Participant

Ummm not to be a pain but telling ppl to vote just might take the fun out of it.  Besides we all know I am going to win anyway.  Just waiting for my posse to vote.

Anonymous

All I'm saying dear little sinnnn is that only 7 people have voted but many more have read the thread.  How easy is it to place a vote?

You're going to win???

sinnnn
    Participant

Oh you know I complain bout that before.  100 ppl could read a post an only 4 will vote, always found that to be weird.  Its not like anyone will know they voted unless they posted they did.  I decided not to let it worry me, somethings you just have to blow off or it will drive you insane(oh sorry you already are, well go worry away)

And yes, I will win.  HAHAHAHAHA

Janine Dee
    Participant

Of course you will dear. 

On the # of views. I know each time I've looked at it adds one, so you could easily drop the number by a third or even a half for all our return visits.

Anonymous

Lover, I wanted you to keep posting to make a race out of it, not concede the race to Janine 

Anonymous

Well Janine, seeing that you have become a posting demon the past few days, looks like I will relinquish my title tomorrow 

Mixael
    Participant

I just thought I would let you know that I voted for Janine, since she seems to be winning    Always et on the sure thing, and you might just win.

Of course, I really need to quit lurking in the shadows and post more.  But Then again, I sure like lurking in shadows…..yep, I do.

Estoria
    Participant

I voted a while ago for Bobbler. Since he had the most posts currently and seeing his name flash by so much, he doesnt seem to willing to let it go, haha.

mikki
    Participant

@ Mixael, Nothing wrong with lurking in the shadows. I do it myself quite often. And, look  at all the things you can learn while you're at it.

Mixael
    Participant

And I guess theres also all the secrets you can learn, and all the tits you can see…..wait, did I just admit something? 

sinnnn
    Participant

AWWWW man who do I have to fuck around here to at least get a sympathy vote, damn.  LOL. 

You go Janinie.  Just for winning I'll give you something really nice.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.